Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Nouk: Anime Hair for the ladies of all ages!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,110 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 146,784 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:13 AM
Updated: 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:24 PM
Hi there!

I've decided to upload this nice hair, because it's my favourite hair I've ever made, untill now.

Anime hair!

You anime styled simmies (and maybe other ones) will love this anime hair! It's cool, sleek, shiny cute and in lots of nice colors!
It's also nicely animated to bounce and move around when the sim turns her head. It's for all ages!

Not binned. Mesh included in upload.

Credits and Thanks

Credits:
- Melodie9 for allowing us mesher to use her base toddler conversion with 6 groups!
- Sharpei_Vampire for her beautiful sim, modeling the hair for all ages.

- Melodie9 for allowing us mesher to use her base toddler conversion with 6 groups!
- Dr_Pixel for being a fantastic teacher!
- Wes_H for creating the perfect tools!
- Tiggerypum for being helpfull, even when I ask something stupid !
- Hysterical_Paroxysm for being equally helpfull, ignoring all silleness on my side :P
- Anyone else on the Creators forum that has helped me out!

Info:
- I'm not sharing the sims in the pictures.
- Most of the make-up is from Helaene.com

For more of my creations, and ofcourse those of Ghanima Atreides, Sare_Sare and Madeleine, visit www.noukiesims2.net !