Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:08 AM
Default Dive lots!
Hands down one of the most fun and awesome features of Island Paradise... however, I'm not fond terribly fond of the Isla Paradiso world... but unfortunately most other worlds are totally incompatible with dive lots, which will be severely glitched if you try to place any. I have been able to find no spots in EA's Sunlit Tides or Barnacle Bay worlds where dive lots can be placed properly, as the water is simply too shallow.

Does anyone know if any of EA's worlds are compatible with dive lots? Are there any custom worlds out there that have dive lots, or deep enough water in which they can be placed?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:23 AM Last edited by barbarat : 18th Mar 2015 at 4:26 AM. Reason: Fixed Link To Enekjaer
Here's a couple of custom worlds that I've played and really liked:

Enekjaer by Fager Sims: Enekjaer is on a medium map and has 55 lots 19 residential lots, 21 community lots and 15 blank lots for expansion. It has most the rabbit holes, and the community lots.
The world is easy to re-design to your liking. Includes 4 dive spots, a hidden island and ports.

A Remake of Sunlit Tides by Jacks Creations. It has two Resort Lots and four Dive Lots and there are about 16 Ports for Houseboats
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 7:48 AM
My Sim Realty has made a custom world with dive lots. So far, it looks good :
http://www.mysimrealty.com/
SimLau Isles Added 3/9/2015 (updated 3/9/2015 with spawners)
Requires all expansion packs up to Island Paradise (Into the Future recommended)
Details: This former lite world has been updated and filled in! There is a collection of islands with three main isles with a city, swamp area, residential island and the Oahu Hills with the Maui Boardwalk. It is a tropical paradise with dive spots, plenty of ports and fun in the sun year round! More pictures to come soon!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiatyn
My Sim Realty has made a custom world with dive lots. So far, it looks good :
http://www.mysimrealty.com/
SimLau Isles Added 3/9/2015 (updated 3/9/2015 with spawners)
Requires all expansion packs up to Island Paradise (Into the Future recommended)
Details: This former lite world has been updated and filled in! There is a collection of islands with three main isles with a city, swamp area, residential island and the Oahu Hills with the Maui Boardwalk. It is a tropical paradise with dive spots, plenty of ports and fun in the sun year round! More pictures to come soon!

THIS IS FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc I adore the work of My Sim Realty and have been using it for years. I just bought myself IP (even though I said I wouldn't) and I love the world, but not the lag. Headed there now to download and overdose on simming this hoppy Easter week!

It is impossible to get on your feet until you get off your butt.