Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:42 AM
Night and Day Boots
so, these boots have popped up in my games very many times. Normally I have no problem deleting them or putting up with them but they are affecting my babies too much... My babies are born with the boots, which is normally an easy fix with nraas, but they won't let me take them off at all. I looked in my launcher and I can't find them. I searched the file and it comes up on my computer but not in Delphy's dashboard or my packages folder but they are definitely in my game and wont get out.Can anyone give any tips? I really dont wanna delete all my cc and re download it all.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:29 AM
They're most likely a .sims3pack, which you can find in My Documents -> Downloads

If you want to keep them, you can convert them to .package format and change their category flags to the proper ones in S3PE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 4:15 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 18th Apr 2015 at 4:54 PM.
Crinrict has the entry about Bad CC and the package file name for the infamous boots is on the bad cc clothing index. Don't know if these will help you find it, but thought I would mention them anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
They're most likely a .sims3pack, which you can find in My Documents -> Downloads

If you want to keep them, you can convert them to .package format and change their category flags to the proper ones in S3PE.

not in there and still in my game
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 5:38 PM
They probably arrived attached to something else, typically, a S3P sim that had cc with it. Look at the boots in CAS. If it's a S3P icon, it's a discrete S3P that you'll have to laboriously search through for with the Launcher. If it's a folder icon for a package, it's likely part of another S3P you installed. in which case you're stuck with pulling out S3P's until you find the right one. As I said, the most common method would be a custom sim you installed, so that should make the search a little bit faster.