Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 1282 times.
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:28 PM Last edited by orose : 26th Jan 2018 at 1:38 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice1994
That's awesome, I'm gonna get those windows immediately... I get your problem with the green strip, though. There's gotta be a solution to this... Omg this just became a life task :D

Seriously right? Like.... am I really willing to spend even more hours trying to make the perfect greenhouse in an 8 year old computer game?

...sadly the answer is absolutely.

I wonder if I cfe'd the angle differently.... *wanders off to boot up the game*

EDIT: OMG I THINK I MAY HAVE IT. Go down 5 steps with each cfe leveling, and then use the 45 degree windows. gonna have to rework the side windows though..

I had to paint the floor edges black because the angle doesn't match up perfectly and could see the edges through the window. 5-5-4 might work better for the steps as I think about it because it's just ever so slightly off. And I'm OCD enough to be concerned about that.
I cannot find a foundation window short enough to fit so now there's a small green strip on the sides :D

8-1-18 my computer is finally un-fried. I'm back!
+ HIATUS - my gran had a stroke, I may not be around much +
Raggs Family Legacy (Rags to Riches Challenge) | tumblr | stuff site
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 7:01 PM
I did it, orose! I used your tips and built a greenhouse that will now be in my heart forever... I used 4-5-5 (tried 4-5-6 but that didn't satisfy me either xD) and it looks so cuuuuute! I think we might be on to somehing here. Someday we will be able to build the PERFECT GREENHOUSE *dramatic music playing* :D
Screenshots
Instructor
#28 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice1994
I did it, orose! I used your tips and built a greenhouse that will now be in my heart forever... I used 4-5-5 (tried 4-5-6 but that didn't satisfy me either xD) and it looks so cuuuuute! I think we might be on to somehing here. Someday we will be able to build the PERFECT GREENHOUSE *dramatic music playing* :D

*sniffle*

This gives me an idea actually, for a farm I now need to build...

8-1-18 my computer is finally un-fried. I'm back!
+ HIATUS - my gran had a stroke, I may not be around much +
Raggs Family Legacy (Rags to Riches Challenge) | tumblr | stuff site
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 6:12 PM
Hey guys, there's a new video out It's in german, but maybe that doesn't bother you! Part of the "Faulapfelbaum" Challenge :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3PUl1HlLcI
Page 2 of 2