Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
That's Ethan. He's normal looking, but his brother ages up strange.

No, those are the two Sims who are children at the start of the game. The way I play, I don't make over a Sim until after they age-transition (and then I try to keep to their style). I did install an "updated" Sunset Valley that had some of the later EP lots added, but I don't remember any mention of Sim-altering... but maybe that is the case.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 2:20 AM
I hope this doesn't count as necro-ing the thread; I can't see any rules stickied anywhere so I don't know when the cutoff time is.

Arlo's still a teen in my game, so I aged him up temporarily to get this screenshot in CAS.

IIRC, I made his eyes closer together and made his mouth less wide to match that. I also moved his nose down, obviously, and moved his chin up a little. I also used some of yuu's face shape line slider. His jaw might still be unrealistically wide, though. I'm not sure.
Screenshots

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Mad Poster
#53 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:06 AM
As far as I know it's only considered necroing after a year or something, not a couple of weeks.
You made him look really good by the way, like he looks so real!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#54 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:41 AM
He looks realistic and not-ugly, but still Arlolike. Good job!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Macaroodle : 29th Jan 2018 at 2:03 AM. Reason: Weird... the "big grin" smiley isn't working.
Thanks so much, you guys! :D

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 1:46 PM
i married him in my longest legacy. my legacy heiress was very attractive, but then she married this guy and their children weren't so attractive
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#57 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 8:38 AM
And you know what this constant talk about Tay Bayless caused me to do? I put my Sunset Valley game and Arlo Bunch on hold and started a fresh game in Twinbrook. I have made over and modified every single resident by now but left the Bayless family untouched. (They will need some outdoor clothing soon, though, so I might take them into CAS and tweak them then nevertheless -- but only minimally. Promise.)

As regards Arlo, for the time being I kept my edit that I posted above and placed him, aged down to child age again, into the game. He's almost unbearably cute now and that bothers me somehow, too.
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
And you know what this constant talk about Tay Bayless caused me to do? I put my Sunset Valley game and Arlo Bunch on hold and started a fresh game in Twinbrook. I have made over and modified every single resident by now but left the Bayless family untouched. (They will need some outdoor clothing soon, though, so I might take them into CAS and tweak them then nevertheless -- but only minimally. Promise.)

As regards Arlo, for the time being I kept my edit that I posted above and placed him, aged down to child age again, into the game. He's almost unbearably cute now and that bothers me somehow, too.

dang well now i gotta use ITF to make Tay and Arlo have a child, see how it turns out
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
Straight outta CAS. I tried to keep his nose big and eyes a tad slanty
But there's one thing missing!! Character. It was gone a few sliders later.
I'll tweak him later after I'll find decent refference pics.I never saw people with a face like Arlo's anyways.

this is beautiful!!!
Mad Poster
#60 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 8:20 AM
Now this, this I suppose could be considered necroing.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#61 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 2:52 AM
But no one ever posted the Bunch/Bayless children. So here's the thread's thrilling conclusion
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
But no one ever posted the Bunch/Bayless children. So here's the thread's thrilling conclusion

I kept waiting for someone to finally make that happen! And I'm dead at the results
I will say that the top right one, he's not so bad looking.
Page 3 of 3