Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM
Default WCIF Rugged/Rough male faces/masks/etc?
I'm trying to make some male sims like Anson Mount and Christian Kane, and all the skins I have are so clean and youthful. Are there any skins out there for 'older' looking sims or ones with more rugged appearances? I would also accept makeup/masks that would add subtle details and skin texture for a more rugged older male look.

Also, I'm on the look out for a decent looking -actual- beard, basically like the EA one that is actually 3d, but of a normal beard length, not...you know, pirate or ZZ Top style...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:01 AM
Definitely some good stuff! I'm also looking for more nose masks, particularly ones that would lend themselves to very unusual noses, or broken noses.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM
I think I have all the nose sliders out there, now, but I want some masks/contouring stuff.

Still looking for more rugged skins/makeups though! A lot of the makeups listed above just didn't look good on my sims face with his skin tone, though I will defnitely use them for others.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:04 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:07 PM
I don't think these were posted, sorry if they were and I didn't see them.

Brntwaffles has some nosemasks here & here.

Tifa also has released some nosemasks.

Maybe these scars by ILTS.

Oh, and have you thought about layering your makeup with NRAAS's Master Controller? Here is short tut explaining how to do it. Maybe you'll be able to get the look you're after by mix and matching a couple of all the great stuff you've been recommended

Also, if the makeup doesn't look good on your Sims skin try playing with CAST and the opacity slider, it can do wonders!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM