Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 4:41 PM
Default WCIF this skin?
Where do you find this skin! I need it![IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 5:56 PM
Please, if anyone knows a website or download link I would truly be grateful! If the skin is not avalabile anymore, could someone do me the huge favor of putting it on mediafire, dropbox, mega or wherever.
Thank you!
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:29 PM
Stupid Question,but is that a picture you found from the internet?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:16 PM
So do you know the name of the skin? Or the creator's name? Since you know it's not available anymore.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
So do you know the name of the skin? Or the creator's name? Since you know it's not available anymore.

Sorry, I was quite tired when I typed that up, let me explain a little better.
If someone knows this skin, but they also know the site is down/ no longer exists, I was wondering if they knew the creator.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Stupid Question,but is that a picture you found from the internet?

Its not a stupid question! Well, I took a screenshot from jessicamica92's video. (100 baby part 61)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:30 PM
Sadly, your explanation is still quite vague. I checked out the 100 baby 61 video but even so the skin doesn't show any remarkable detail that would tell me who has made it. (maybe someone else knows)
Anyway I recommend you to look through the skins from these two sites. http://www.sims3updates.net/cas.php...ntones=1&page=1 & http://mysims3blog.blogspot.fi/sear...el/Skin%20Tones
One of those featured skins there might be the this one.