Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 8:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default My Greek House Won't let me let anyone move in
Okay I have been playing Sim State University and the greek house. At the male faternity I only have the four original members but have asked others to pledge. One person has completed the whole thing you have to go through to move in and it won't let me let him move in to the greek house even though theres only four people living there and five people in total a "member."
I believe it is a level four greek house.
Please help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:18 PM
Insufficient information. Are you trying to move in a dormie or a playable? How are you trying to move him in? What happens?

There are two ways to move playables in, one of which also works on dormies. You say you've done "the whole thing" - do you mean that your playable has invited the frat to his residence and gotten the relationship scores high enough? Or that he's been asked to pledge and hung around the frat being Influenced for free for awhile? Have you actually gotten a message saying that the requirements have been completed and he can move in now? After that message appears, you still have to either have a brother ask him to move in (if you're playing the house) or have the pledge pick up the phone and move to the Greek House (if you're in the pledge's residence). Did you click one of these options, and nothing happened? Were you unable to get the options?

Once we know these things, we'll know whether the problem is that you skipped a step, or if something's malfunctioning. If something's malfunctioning, it'll be time to move on to the Game FAQ; which technically you're supposed to have followed before posting a question here, but I understand not wanting to go through all that if you're not sure you're not just doing something wrong.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)