Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#76 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 4:23 AM
Do you have the toddlers go to community lots mod? I often see toddlers outside apartments and figured it was the mod causing it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:15 AM
I wonder if they can come out once they learn to walk. Have you ever seen a crawling toddler outside?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#78 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 8:33 AM
You guys, always asking me to remember stuff. I think they were all walking but not sure.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#79 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you have the toddlers go to community lots mod? I often see toddlers outside apartments and figured it was the mod causing it.

I would hope that's it because otherwise that looks like a problem to me. The way the child is apparently walking looks like the adult animation.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#80 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:20 PM
My toddlers are walking like toddlers.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#81 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarah's jones
Ok, I'm game. My problem deals with what I call harassment in the nth degree. Not every so often, but rather EVERY time any Sim goes to sleep, a bowzer comes to the lot and digs a hole, then barks all night long. You can count on it.
During the day, another naughty dog comes to any lot I'm playing to wreck havoc with the lot pooch or kitty. This happens when the Sim I'm playing is deeply absorbed in a task.

Every time a Sim or family sits down to their meal, the phone starts ringing. Every time. Or a Sim comes to the door. Sometimes they march right in if a Sim on the lot ignores them.

And then there's the SIM THAT WON'T LEAVE. If they are in the hot tub, the next morning they are beet red but still alive.
Whenever a Sim goes to buy a latte on a community lot, all the other Sims line up and crowd the coffee stand. It's the only place to be on that lot and everybody wants a latte all of a sudden. The intended Sim never gets to purchase the latte.
Whenever I send my Sim outdoors, it starts raining. Just try to ignore the ominous skies. Bad idea because then it starts thundering. Nine times out of ten, something outside will catch fire.

I haven't played for a few weeks so that's all I can remember at this time, but there's more.

I once had a Sim agree to a blind date, and the bugger not only stayed on forever but made friends with the whole damn family! I started liking the idiot in the end. However, that is probably a game patch problem, because I'm pretty sure my game was not patched then.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samantha_kathy
2 good witches (NPCs) showed up on a hobby lot at the same time. They're both different people. Could be it's a mod I've got installed, could be a glitch. Anyone know of a mod that would do this?

I'm not sure that that is a problem? I certainly had at least 3 good witches and 2 bad ones in a previous hood - and my one Sim married the one good witch (she was not the head witch, just seemed like a junior one )
Mad Poster
#83 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Buying a wormrat, or aquarium etc..in an own pet store does not furfil the.."get a (any pet) want"
Buying from catalog, does...
Is it me, or my game?

I specifically built a pet store for THAT reason..

I'm pretty sure the pet shop is just there for a Sim to go to when he is bored! It's not you, I found the same thing.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:44 PM
I don't think the want gets fulfilled until you stock the cage or aquarium, which you can't do on a community lot.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I would hope that's it because otherwise that looks like a problem to me. The way the child is apparently walking looks like the adult animation.

I thought it looked similar to the child or adult animation, rather than the normal toddler animation. But I wonder if it's just that the picture is stretched, making the people look taller and thinner.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#86 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 1st Dec 2014 at 3:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon

No. She is walking normally, as a toddler walks. And I have no mods that allows toddlers on community lot, my gawd..I'd be way too happy!

Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I'm pretty sure the pet shop is just there for a Sim to go to when he is bored! It's not you, I found the same thing.

Well wouldn't that be dumb?
You can have a pet store because you have OFB..but your pet store won't fill up the pet related wants...that makes no sense.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 4 of 4