Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:30 PM
Default Default Replacements' terminology for clothes
I'll appreciate it if someone explains to me what do these mean:

PF
PM
UF
UM
UU

I know that F stands for Female and M - for Male. That AF is Adult Female, EF is Elder Female, TF is Teen Female etc. But I can't figure out what the above letters mean, except that P somehow is for Toddlers
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:35 PM
U in the first slot is Universal - should be available for all ages of the gender. U in the second slot is Unisex. UU therefore should be available for every age category of both genders.

Can't use T for Toddlers when it's in use for Teens, so I guess P was an arbitrary substitution.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:42 PM
I'm looking at my downloaded stuff and it makes sense now, finally! Thank you, Peni Griffin
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:56 PM
Preschool, maybe.

I never saw UU before. I've learned something. XD
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:39 PM
And BU/BF/BM is for babies/infants. Not much used, but nice to know.

I think UU is mostly used for clothes that share textures between teen, adult and elder of both genders, such as a lot of the work uniforms. Most are UF/UM, but I have seen a few UUs as well.