Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#101 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:50 PM
Beyond risky, krudyard - you broke your Pleasantview and Riverblossom Hills neighborhoods.

If you want to move the Brokes to Riverblossom Hills, you can either attach a subhood version, or clone them with SimPE and Bodyshop and recreate them. She can even still be pregnant, using the Tombstone of L&D.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 7:54 PM
Currently I am playing my Pleasantview SIms according to thier wants, fears , interaction and conversation with other Sims. As a result Brandi Broke and her (growing!) family are much more interesting. They also must play any 'chance cards' even when I would rather skip those. Brandi sold off things to fix up her trailer home. Basically let her do as she chooses which means she spends a lot of time in front of the telly, playing with her children and chatting with anyone who will listen. She is unemployed, is messy and a bit fickle. She will roll a baby want and then (even while pregnant) will roll a fear of having a baby. She has a saved fear of growing old without ever re-marrying. She proposed marriage to one of her gentleman friends - Don Goth to satisfy a wish to become engaged to him. A wedding seems not very likely seeing how he is happily living with divorcee Dina Caliente-Goth. Brandi contributes to household funds by collecting child support from the fathers of some of her children. Dustin is a young adult and is expected to be "the man of the house" and the "sole bread-winner".
Page 5 of 5