Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 2:47 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:03 AM.
Default There is SO much love in this game..:)
Love and nice interactions are worth talking about. <3

I have a few of my favorite sims, living in my apartment complex. They have access to 6 fruit trees. Raphaelle, yes, her again..think about the future quite alot, and harvest fruits for caning.
The landlord will tend the trees of course, but I like sending her to tend, and sometimes spray.
Well..something happened that I never saw before.
Raphaelle was done tending 4 of the trees, and spray 2 of them..then I saw the landlord coming towards her. I put my mouse on the interaction thinking.."admired" again? This is always what they all do.
But no..instead the interaction said "appreciated" ??
Admire is under Appreciate pie menu yes..but being appreciated??? I had never saw this.

I watched closely..and the animation was so lovely. You could TELL..how River, seemed to appreciate everything Raphaelle did for him, and tend the plants for him, spray and everything, so he did not have to do all this himself.
Yeah..this might seem silly to you, but..he is the one Landlord who takes care of ALL my apartment lots, minus one. And he got turned into a Plantsim the very first week he took the job at 100 Rounded Hedges. Which is not this lot. On this lot, no chances it would happen I think.
he had to live like this for months and months...he would come to hang out all the time, and was crying even at times.
Then I felt sorry for him, and managed to get potion to cure him.

So I guess, turn this however you want..to me, this interaction looked the most sincere. He might not be turned into a Plant again, since someone cares and help.

Raphaelle got touched..that was worth a hug.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:20 AM
yea speaking of landlords my real landlords are just like that they shovel my snow salt my sidewalk in the winter whenever i have a problem no matter what the cost they fix it they bought me a brand name gas stove when one of my burners of my old stove wasn't working just one i live in a medium large size 1 bedroom apartment with a country kitchen, entrence way big living room and vary nice bathroom and big bedroom for just $475 american a month and that is with I pay full rent and electric and gas. free water.

it is I got a backyard creek the only downside to my real apartment is the gas bill in which i am getting help on after this awful winter with Alaska temperatures in south east michigan where I stay. heck the apartments for less this quality are at least $550 american in all other places in my county in which it is not worth it compared to the price of my mini suite. my last apartment was a little bigger but not cozy at all loud neighbors booming cars and gun shots echoed the neighborhood nightly in which i used to live in Detroit which is just like Chicago, new-york and LA from what I heard only Detroit is one of the worse places to live WIll Wright included in Sim city for windows 95 a scenerio where you play in detroit and have to place police stations in the city to complete the objective in 1993

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:25 AM
Ah! My fiancé lives in MI, Troy Michigan.
Glad to hear you have a nice landlord. They can be rare...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)