Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#426 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:14 PM
OK, thank you.

Cat, please let us know if you have finished editing the descriptions.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#427 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Do we really need to give it all away? Can we cut the family bios from the upload? And can we combine the families and houses?

No, I don't think so. I removed all of the individual sim bios from the comments. But I left the family bios, just like you did for the Douglas family. Maybe, we should remove all of the family descriptions as well.
As for combing the comments, I wouldn't combine all of them into one comment. But maybe all of the community lots in one comment. Combining each occupied lot with its associated family would make sense as well but I wouldn't merge all of them together.
Maybe, we could combine the vacant lots as well.
Mad Poster
#428 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:01 PM
OK - I'll go back in...
I won't take long - promise!
Did I do OK on the main upload text? I basically just added some formatting - but I did change a few of the sentences around... I hope it's OK?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Trainee Moderator
#429 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:31 PM
It's better now. I messed something up in the neighborhood description above the neighborhood overview picture. I tried to fix it but it looks worse. Could you fix it?

ETA: I love how you summarized the family descriptions. It's much better now. Thank you!

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#430 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:47 PM
Ooops - Lemme go back in and check...

and Vintage Stuffeths
Trainee Moderator
#431 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:51 PM
When you're done, can you double-check everything and then send the update to the queue, please?

It's late for me now. I'll go to bed. It's midnight here (11.51 pm).

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#432 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:57 PM
OK - I'm done! I'll go back in one more time and send it back to the queue. YAY!!!
Good night ~ Sleep tight...

and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#433 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hood Building Group
...As for combing the comments, I wouldn't combine all of them into one comment. But maybe all of the community lots in one comment. Combining each occupied lot with its associated family would make sense as well but I wouldn't merge all of them together. Maybe, we could combine the vacant lots as well.

That's along the lines what I was thinking... but, I didn't want to put that much work into it - so, I left it all separate

It's in the queue now. YAY!!!.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Trainee Moderator
#434 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:17 AM Last edited by Jawusa : 25th May 2015 at 5:07 PM.
I hope, it gets approved as soon as possible.

ETA: Now, we've uploaded the neighborhood. I think it's time to clean this thread a bit. (Just to avoid obsolete versions and images)

@marka93 Could you please remove your attachments from your post #43?
@M.M.A.A. Could you please remove your attachments from your posts #46, #48, #69, #87, #148, #227, #326?
@CatherineTCJD Could you please remove your attachments from your posts #60, #77, #80, #82, #309, #345, #355, #360, #377, #413?
@HugeLunatic Could you please remove your attachments from your posts #75 and #85?

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#435 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:29 PM
Done. I think... I hope I got 'em all

and Vintage Stuffeths
Trainee Moderator
#436 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:36 PM
YAY! Bayside Flats got approved and it's available for download. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=555935

My Simblr
Page 18 of 18