Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:16 PM
Default You know you're spending too much time at MTS, when
for 3 days in a row, you keep starting to type, modthesims false/true in your command console, expecting it to start/end CFE.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:30 AM
I know I'm spending too much time at MTS, when i go to other Sims sites and try to 'Agree' or 'Disagree a post. > A >
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
I know I'm spending too much time at MTS, when i go to other Sims sites and try to 'Agree' or 'Disagree a post. > A >

This. So very much this.

When I start letting the Scumthorpes into other games. They have influenced the the name of my lair in Evil Genius online.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:27 AM
I know I've spent too much time on MTS when I don't get to play my game because i was downloading so much CC for the game.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I know I've spent too much time on MTS when I don't get to play my game because i was downloading so much CC for the game.

There should be a support group for people who are addicted to THAT feeling when you boot up your game after a CC downloading spree to try the new toys
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:13 PM
You marry the site owner and have his babies.

What? Only me?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:14 PM
... when you keep staring at that pretty Space Pony title and can't stop wondering if you should've stopped posting when you were still one to enjoy it a bit longer.

I LOVE that feeling when you boot up a game with new CC, do we really need a support group for that

Edit: LOL! Whoever did that, I LOVE YOU
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:25 PM
Aww, I loved being a Space Pony ChinchillaJesus. I'm heavily addicted to this site, I spend at least five hours everyday on here.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:07 PM
I'm not actually sure that I do spend too much time on MTS.
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Aww, I loved being a Space Pony ChinchillaJesus. I'm heavily addicted to this site, I spend at least five hours everyday on here.

They tried to make you go to rehab and you said, "One. More. Post."
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:37 AM
when you don't want to post in another forum because you only like to post on the modthesims ones
for real, these are the only forums i like posting in!
Scholar
#12 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
You marry the site owner and have his babies.

What? Only me?

No, I did, too.

OOOOOH, DRAMAAAAAAAAR.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:33 PM
I thought this was the support group.

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...
Inventor
#14 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kathwynn
I thought this was the support group.

Well isn't it?

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Forum Resident
#15 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:48 PM
I like being a forum resident, the place is well furnished.
Scholar
#16 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:52 PM
When you go to other forums/sites and you're shocked at how unsupportive and harsh they are compared to the people on mod the Sims. I'm seriously spoiled by everyone here.

Also, when you've downloaded 1,459 items since you joined (yes, really).

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Spice Pony
#17 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:09 PM
I'm spoiled by the (relative lack of) profanity guidelines, too. Not that that ever really affects me, but it's just weird to go to other forums and see people getting all worked up over people not replacing enough letters with asterisks…
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson

This appened to me yesterday. 4 hours downloading CC, 1 hour playing with it before bed. I think I have a problem
Inventor
#19 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ewenk7
I'm spoiled by the (relative lack of) profanity guidelines, too. Not that that ever really affects me, but it's just weird to go to other forums and see people getting all worked up over people not replacing enough letters with asterisks…

Yeah... I had a little misfortunate encounter with the mods over at TSR because of that.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Forum Resident
#20 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:57 PM
I keep looking for the reaction buttons on other forums. It just seems so sensible.

(ngl one time I was talking to someone irl and was like 'where's the disagree button????' Time to go outside.)

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#21 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:31 PM
You keep refreshing the page to see if anyone's replied to the thread yet...