Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 7:13 PM
I have to give an update on this red x problem. Since reinstalling all my custom content, I not only checked everything with Custard, I checked everything in the DCbackup folder with Dashboard.... so far ok... then I checked them with Package Viewer.... I found out Riverview had RED X's through out the whole folder! I ran riverview through decrapify and reinstalled it, the pkgs all checked out green with viewer! Riverview was a free store item... they even messed that one up! I'm going to do this with the rest just to make sure there aren't anymore.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chocoloti
I have to give an update on this red x problem. Since reinstalling all my custom content, I not only checked everything with Custard, I checked everything in the DCbackup folder with Dashboard.... so far ok... then I checked them with Package Viewer.... I found out Riverview had RED X's through out the whole folder! I ran riverview through decrapify and reinstalled it, the pkgs all checked out green with viewer! Riverview was a free store item... they even messed that one up! I'm going to do this with the rest just to make sure there aren't anymore.

Thank you for the update chocoloti. I have no store worlds installed and still get that red x once in awhile. As I mentioned in an earlier post I've gone through everything in my files and could not find any issues. I bypass the Launcher to play and my game runs beautifully so I just gave up. Bless you for your patience.
Instructor
#28 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 9:15 PM Last edited by t888 : 14th Apr 2016 at 9:25 PM.
I have a situation like this as well except I've installed nothing new. All I did recently was uninstall a bunch of clothes I no longer wanted, some CC, some store and installed a pattern I made to test out the sims 3 create a pattern program before I got this problem. I'm updated to patch 1.67 through the super patch and have no out of date mods. I have pics to show exactly what it looks like at another post, I posted before I knew of this post at: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=575574
Page 2 of 2