Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:11 AM
Default WCIF a way to force the weather stone to only spawn in a specific desired location?
Hello, everyone.

I'm curious if anyone is aware of a method and/or mod by which it is possible to force the game to only allow the weather stone (from the Sims 3 Supernatural EP) to spawn on a specified lot/location in a particular world? For example, in Sunset Valley I prefer for the weather stone to spawn on location/lot on the far north end of the map with a lake at the base of a waterfall - which has the weather stone spawn just at the edge of the lake and which is very close to the buyable empty lot a few feet to the south of it; when I try to start a new game and the stone isn't there, I'm then forced to exit the game and reload and go through the process of trying to start a new game all over again and hope each time that it picks the right spot - a process that is rather tedious and can take a long time (I'm a tad bit OCD-ish, if that explains why this is even an issue for me in the first place...). So, ideally, I'm hoping there is some mod or in-game method or othersuch by which I can basically tell the game that whenever it tries to spawn the weather stone that only a specified place is suitable and thus it can only ever place the stone there any time a new game in that world is started, which would be very convenient.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:22 AM
I don't think there's a way to choose which lot it spawns on but you can always delete it either through edit town or with testingcheatsenabled true and it will respawn somewhere else until it lands on the lot you want. Then you just pick it up and move it around as you need. If you want to delete it and have it stay gone Traveler has an option for that. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 7:55 AM
Yeah the weather stone does look annoying when they put it behind the supermarket