Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 9:05 PM
Default Looking for skins similar to the EVE skins.
Looking for skins similar to the EVE skins found here: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.co.uk/2...-by-nika-v.html

Skins that actually look natural with facial additions such as freckles.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 9:28 PM Last edited by shmovese : 1st Sep 2014 at 9:47 PM. Reason: SLOT-MOD link added
detailed face/body details (pores e.p.) and maxis matching
Mamyrocker - a matter of skin (non-default only)
MOAR!!! freckles face+body but HD skins! can your pc handle that?
Kurasoberina Sunkissed Freckled Fruit | ND Skin (F&M, Toddler-Elder) tanned
Freckled Fruit Non-default Skintone by Kurasoberina pale

best solution could be to use the following on any skin of your choice:
freckles as topical details for the face you can use on any skin you want
vasilla freckles part I
vasilla freckles part II
attention the file: Anach_CASDetails8x2 is included in the download. if you dont want it / your pc cant handle better details delete it!
you will need Rez Delnavas mod (updated by fanaskher) to make them show up => More Beauty Marks, Freckles and Wrinkles Slots for 1.67 (also older versions downloads available!)

freckles, moles and birthmarks as tattoos (on any skin you like)
Sailing to Nowhere - a set of assorted ... by pyxiidis
you will need cmars mod (XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 1/25/14 for patch 1.67 )
to use the better tattoo locations! but you can have freckles on every skin (if i forgot to mention that)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
detailed face/body details (pores e.p.) and maxis matching
Mamyrocker - a matter of skin (non-default only)
MOAR!!! freckles face+body but HD skins! can your pc handle that?
Kurasoberina Sunkissed Freckled Fruit | ND Skin (F&M, Toddler-Elder) tanned
Freckled Fruit Non-default Skintone by Kurasoberina pale

best solution could be to use the following on any skin of your choice:
freckles as topical details for the face you can use on any skin you want
vasilla freckles part I
vasilla freckles part II
attention the file: Anach_CASDetails8x2 is included in the download. if you dont want it / your pc cant handle better details delete it!
you will need Rez Delnavas mod (updated by fanaskher) to make them show up => More Beauty Marks, Freckles and Wrinkles Slots for 1.67 (also older versions downloads available!)

freckles, moles and birthmarks as tattoos (on any skin you like)
Sailing to Nowhere - a set of assorted ... by pyxiidis
you will need cmars mod (XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 1/25/14 for patch 1.67 )
to use the better tattoo locations! but you can have freckles on every skin (if i forgot to mention that)

Thanks for the reply and it was really useful. However, I can't seem to get the sailing to nowhere mod to work. I try to select what I believe to be the freckles but they don't show up. Do you know anything that could help me?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:45 AM Last edited by shmovese : 4th Sep 2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: accessory freckles added + another skin added
sailing to nowhere are tattoos. so do you have ambitions and cmars mod? you need both to use them. if you cant have real tattoos in game, then you cant make use of "sailing to nowhere" - sorry. i thought i saw freckles as accessory somewhere... should i take a look for you*? thats an alternate, proper solution to freckle up every skin you like. but accessories will get blurry - especially if you choose more of them. so tattoos are way better.

if you have ambitions + the mod: dont forget you find the freckles/moles/birthmarks directly under the tattoo section in CAS

EDIT:
*of course i took a look
body freckles as accessory (if you dont have ambitions)
BODY FRECKLES Part 1 by newone08 aka onebillionpixels + BODY FRECKLES Part 2 by newone08 aka OBP
Body Birthmarks and Freckles by Liegt (neck to toe + recolourable)

and another NON-DEFAULT skintone (both genders and all ages (except babies ) Freckle Madness: Papercat

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>