Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2016 at 5:10 AM
Default Sims misbehaving?
Whats with Sims misbehaving? when I invite sims over the first thing many of them do multiple times in a row is cook food. Then my host sim is distracted and drops what they are doing to tell the cooking sim to "behave" why is this considered "Misbehaving" ? also things like mopping floors ect gets a sim kicked out of the house. Why? and how do I stop it? is there a mod that prevents sims being kicked out of the house? or prevents them from doing a misbehaving action? I mostly don't want sims I invite over to be kicked out. just why automatically cook food? even if theres already food present , even if they aren't hungry they just do it. its annoying since the host has to stop and eminently scold the sims they invite over and then kick them out for being nice. it ruins my story telling.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:25 PM
I've never had multiple guests attempt to cook food... maybe you have a really attractive stove? Not sure what's causing it, but is your kitchen behind a door? Maybe you could just lock it to everyone but your household. Not an optimal solution, but it's what I've ended up doing for certain devices I don't want guests using.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 30th May 2016 at 4:05 PM Last edited by barbarat : 1st Jun 2016 at 1:08 AM. Reason: Added Another Setting
See if this works for you:
In NRaas Retuner
From City Hall or any Computer > NRaas > Retuner > Settings > General > Social Interactions > Accuse of Impropriety
There are several settings available to tune the action or to disable.

In NRaas GoHere
From City Hall or any computer > NRaas > GoHere > Rude Guest Linking Gate
Change the positive number to a negative number.

Edit: Here is another setting:
From City Hall or any Computer > NRaas > Retuner > Settings > General >By Object>Sim (select the second sim line>Ask To Behave> Default for Autonomous is True. There are also other options available.

There are additional options for behavior issues On This Page