Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:03 PM
Default Vampires and other Creatures in TS3
Or so I gathered from this article here:

http://www.daily-sims.com/mag/p_mag...a5f239a981d9670

My french is rusty, but from what I could make out they asked if there would be vampires and other creatures in the sims 3, and the answer was:
Quote:
Yes, there will be those things in it [such things as those in it?]. But what? Good question. You'll just have to wait until our next meeting with Bell
to find out. There will be some good ones in it, though.

Anyone want to help translate to clarify? If you aren't sure where they ask this (its a long interview), just hit CTRL+F and type in zombies/vampires.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My French is practically nonexistant, but I had fun looking at all the pictures!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:13 PM
Well, that's basically what they say, that there's going to be creatures, but that we'll have to wait for next meeting with Ben Bell to find out what they are.
Theorist
#4 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:15 PM
Simply using Google Translate, I got this;

Link to Translated Site

Quote:
What about zombies, vampires, aliens and yƩtis?
Yes, there will be some interesting things ... but what? BGood question! It should revise our methods of torture for the next meeting with Ben Bell! There will apparently is a "creature" but later ...

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#5 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 11:33 PM
Thanks Petchy!

I love that we can import textures for the objects. And that we can use different shades and highlights in a sims hair to make it a little bit more real. And funerals! Maybe not so fun, but I missed it in sims 2...
It also looks like the sims now can have individual last names.

A lot of good things in there...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:54 PM
Well, we are getting ghosts and from the green skin I think it is safe to assume that we'll be getting aliens too. I have no idea what the red skin indicates though since in TS2 creatures seemed to only be green or grey. lol