Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 4:24 AM
Default Two TS3 Ideas
first one that would be cool is status reports from work or school example:

Bob had a nice day at work today. He made a great presentation and impressed the boss. He is a shoe in for that promotion. Also his relationship has gotten a little steamy with Sally after hours. Invite her over maybe for a nice dinner.
or
Edwards day at school wasnt too good. Since he didnt study he got an F on his math test his grades now are C, C+, A, B, D, C-, B-, and F. He should get more time to study. He also met Bob at recess and they have a scheduled playdate on saturday, call him if you want to cancel.

Another idea is some sort of chance for a sim who got their child taken a way to have some sort of chance to get them back
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 1:20 AM
I like them both. When I got freetime I was so incredibly happy you could plea for your child back. I hope it is included in Ts3.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:35 AM
Its kindof a bit late for any new ideas now, the game is pretty much complete, its now being fine-tuned for the Feb09 Release date, but maybe EA could take your advice into consideration is one of TS3 EPs.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:57 AM
I like your ideas and could really see it being in the game.

Let's hope it is.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~