Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 4:58 PM
This looks interesting, but very hard. Could you make it easier?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
This looks interesting, but very hard. Could you make it easier?

Honestly if you ask anyone that has followed my challenges, they tend to be very specific and those are the kinds of challenges I gravitate to in my own game; however, I have always said that you are welcome to change anything you like in the challenge. If something seems too difficult or not worth the effort, take it out. Modify it however you like. At the end of the day, it's your game and you should have fun
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 9:36 PM
Just an FYI I did write a new challenge a couple days ago and submitted it to the forums. They tend to take a while to moderate posts ont his forum.
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyDW
Just an FYI I did write a new challenge a couple days ago and submitted it to the forums. They tend to take a while to moderate posts ont his forum.

So you wrote Generation Two or an unrelated challenge?
Love this btw, it's incredibly well thought-out! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blxckbird
So you wrote Generation Two or an unrelated challenge?
Love this btw, it's incredibly well thought-out! :D

It's a new challenge but I may work on the expansion to this next.
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:39 AM
Oh okay, I'm excited to see what it is then :p
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:15 PM
Yesssss. Please make future generations! I would hate to see all this potential go to waste.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:11 AM Last edited by MistyDW : 29th Aug 2016 at 2:37 PM.
I'll see what I can do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 8:34 AM
Sup simmers

TOTALLY did not realize they posted my new challenge on the Sims 4 board (originally submitted on both but that is AOK).

Please go check it out if you haven't.

CULT OF THE FALLEN
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 10:54 PM
Almost ready for my 3rd child, HYPE! They're going to be my SINless child, so I might do Right To Privacy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 3:42 AM
I've had a few people ask me for a sequel to this challenge.
Let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in and if so, would you want to see it for TS3 or TS4.

Thanks
Inventor
#87 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 4:04 PM
Let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in and if so, would you want to see it for TS3 or TS4.

Thanks

I would definitely be interested, and I would personally like to see it for TS3. (Nothing wrong with TS4, but I just feel that continuing on with where this one left off would be better.)

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 8:17 PM

Thanks

DO IT IN 3 AND 4. NOW.
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 11:09 PM

Thanks

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel! The idea for the first one alone has me curious what else you'd come up with.
Now, if only I can get my saves to stop erroring out so I can actually play through the whole thing!
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 3:20 PM

Thanks

I would absolutely love to see a sequel! Obviously it would be better in TS3, but ofc if you do one, just do it in which ever game you like better
Test Subject
#91 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:24 PM
I loved playing through this challenge so far and would love another part, hopefully for ts3 because thats what im currently playing with, but whatever you feel like you want to do with it, its a really creative challenge either way.
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 7:56 PM Last edited by animallover0921 : 23rd Oct 2016 at 8:17 PM.
Here is my sim's story:
Grace Johnson
Weight: 5- underweight
Appearance: 3- average
Fetish: 6- movie buff
Career: Level 4 Culinary
Jake Johnson
Spouse:2- below average
Career: Level 4 Military

Backstory:
Grace comes from the poor sector of town. Where the families go who failed university. Where rebellion stirs. Grace has always been a wild card with family that may not have the best traits, but told her stories of revolution, of the old world(therefore movie buff). She had always been good at cooking, coming from a negletful family, she had to mature from an early age. However, it lead to her being very rebellious and against the system. So her spouse, a rich kid who was a stickler for rules, made her even more angry. Jake comes from a high-class family that had a couple more opportunities than most. Being very loyal, he was positioned as military, high- ranking for a kid just out of the university. How will Grace be able to rebel with a soldier in her home? She does this with small things when he is there and when he is not, many more things happen. She even gets a kitten just to get on his nerves. How will she escape though? Will he discover her treason, or become a rebel himself?
Test Subject
#93 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 5:39 PM
I would love a sequel! TS3 would be my preference
Test Subject
#94 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 6:06 PM
I would love to see a sequel! Super excited to try this challenge. I would also prefer TS3.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM
This challenge looks really good, but I HATE randomness. Is there a way to get rid of the dice rolls and do things in a more orderly fashion?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:50 AM
Welp, I've decided to skip the rolls and wing it. Here I go!

Main Character:
Name: Misty
Fetish: Movie Buff
Career: 2 (Part time job)

Spouse:
Name: Jasper
Fetish: Movie Buff
Career: 1 (Junk Dealer)

Generation 1
"Somewhere, over the rainbow..."
Misty (named after creator of challenge) was an ordinary girl, but she was unhappy with her life. She was shy and didn't really have any friends. Her mother was a workaholic. She dreaded the day she would be assigned a spouse and a job. But she followed the rules anyways. What else was there to do?
But it all changed one day when she was 14, when her mother said, "Could you go to the grocery store and pick up some eggs for me? I'm really busy with work." She agreed, as usual. But this time, her attention was diverted. She heard voices behind a closed door. The black market was having a movie showing in the staff lounge- The Wizard of Oz. She slipped in, gave the egg money to a tough-looking guy, and joined the small group.
What she saw was incredible. Every minute of it. And she began to think- maybe there was a place like that, a place where everyone was happy, somewhere... over the rainbow...
Unfortunately, a customer had ratted them out just as the movie was ending. She had to pay a fine out of her allowance (Beginning with 1 strike) and was grounded for a month. But she had a whole new perspective on life. Now that she knew what there was. That she didn't HAVE TO live this way. Every night, she'd quietly sing herself to sleep. "Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby..."
Then, the day came. She barely passed university and got employed at the very same grocery store. As for her spouse, she was assigned to Jasper Peterson, who had failed miserably in university and was assigned to work at the junkyard. She was disgusted and wished for a different spouse, but little did she know, there was more to Jasper than met the eye.

Oooh I can't WAIT to create and play them! Wish me luck! :D
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:18 PM Last edited by letitgo1776 : 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:14 PM.
Well. It's boring. I'm sorry. If anyone wants to use my backstory, tell me and I'll post a spoiler with the rest of it.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:12 PM
*bump*

Nyeh
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 10:38 PM
I'm going to try again.

Meet Jake Huff. Ever since he was a child, his life was destined to spiral downwards. He wanted to become a famous YouTuber and thought academics were unimportant. Despite his best friend Lisa's warnings, he continued to neglect his schoolwork. However, 2 years after he started his channel, the government banned YouTube and other social medias. Jake was horrified and knew he was doomed. He was in 9th Grade, but had the knowledge of a 5th Grader. But what did he do? Absolutely nothing. "My wife will support me." He had said.

Meet Lisa Hanley. Ever since she was a child, she knew she was destined for greatness. She loved school and was always at the top of her class. However, despite her love for learning, the best part of school for her was her best friend Jake. She tried to get him to do schoolwork, but he never did, even after he found out he'd never have his dream job.

Skip ahead 5 years. That's where we are now.

Jake paced anxiously around his room. "What if I get assigned a different spouse?" Lisa asked from the phone. "We'll find a way to stay together." Jake answered, "I'll always love you." "But the chances are so low." Lisa said, "I can get assigned to any of the thousands of people!" Jake's doorbell rang. "I'll call you back." He said before hanging up.
The letter was here. It would show him his assigned job and assigned spouse. He opened it quickly and read it.
"Jake Huff, we regret to inform you that, due to your failing in school, you have not been given a job. One of our scouts heard you say, 'My wife will support me' and we decided that that was your only hope. So, you will work at the dumpster for a measly pay and your assigned spouse is your school's valedictorian, Lisa Hanley."
Jake stopped reading and dropped the letter on the floor. His heart thumped in his chest. He couldn't believe his luck. He may have gotten one of the worst jobs, but he felt like the luckiest guy in town.

A few minutes later...
Lisa nervously opened her letter and began to read:
"Lisa Hanley, we would like to congratulate you for coming out at the top of your class! You will start your career as a medical intern the Monday after next. Hopefully you can use your knowledge to teach one of our failed students, and your assigned spouse, (I apologize in advance) Jake Huff."
Lisa screamed, then covered her mouth, then tried to read the rest of the letter, but she was simply too excited. "What do you mean, 'apologise in advance'" she had thought. She wouldn't want it any other way!

What will Jake and Lisa's future hold? Will Jake ever become the famous YouTuber he wanted to be? Find out soon!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:44 PM
Town: Mayfield Springs
House: 2 Bed, 1 bath duplex

Name: Lisa
Job: Medical Intern (Doctor level 4)
Fetish: Angel (She was basically the goody two shoes)

Name: Jake
Job: Dumpster
Fetish: Used angel, so none (Lisa kept him out of trouble)
Page 4 of 5