Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:25 AM
Default Why have my sims got a green baby?
My two white sims have a green baby It's like a light green colour. It's not an alien baby, it just come out as green This has never happened to me before.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:27 AM
Picture?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:45 AM
Is it possible that the two Sims have a skin colour from one of the Supernatural added skin-sliders? So they look white but the game done goofed and gave you a green baby. Because unusually coloured babies happen all the Goddamn time to me in Moonlight Falls and Dragon Valley.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:48 AM

Edit: Ahhhhh, I just checked out the father's skin tone and yes, it's a rainbow skintone That makes sense. I just thought he had a normal skintone selected.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:32 AM
Are you SURE that's not an alien baby? Because the look on the guy's face is pretty consistent with someone who just went through a butt delivery............................
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:38 AM
Something eskie has plenty of experience with, I presume. :P
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 2:47 AM
Intimately................
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Are you SURE that's not an alien baby? Because the look on the guy's face is pretty consistent with someone who just went through a butt delivery............................

Haha :') he is an odd looking sim at times.

I changed his skintone in CAS (using MasterController) will his future kids still have the rainbow skin? Or will it change to his new one? I'll change the baby's skin when he grows up into a toddler.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 8:20 PM
Any future kids will have a chance of inheriting either his new skintone, or their mother's. So unless you deliberately give either parent a rainbow skintone again in the future, you shouldn't have any more ridiculously brightly coloured babbies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:36 AM
Nah, he was some pre-made guy in Legacy Island:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8219962
Forum Resident
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:17 PM
The father of the baby looks like he KNOWS that's not his kid. They need to go on Jerry Springer.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 6:56 PM
Nah, that's more Maury Povich's territory.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 6:58 PM
Or Jeremy Kyle for that matter.