Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:23 PM
My hamster. I swear it's sharpening its teeth. And also Fred the spider who has invaded the small bathroom and is in the process of taking my toothbrush hostage.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM
Scared of my internship next semester; I don't know what to expect, since I'm still learning about advertising and how it all works. I just hope I get a good enough performance for my lecturers and year leaders to give me a good enough grade to keep my scholarship intact.

Good things come to an end, because you let them.
You can call me Daisy :)
Inventor
#153 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:30 PM
The fact that I may never again leave the house. It is so warm in here.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#154 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:33 PM
The pile of books on the top shelf of my desk which look like they're going to fall off.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#155 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 10:55 PM
I'm kind of scared that my mother won't be back tomorrow, and might miss Christmas.

I'm also scared about not having read enough on the subjects I'm taking next year. I'm buying some books on the Renaissance because I'm studying it, but I don't know if I'll have time to read them all before February :S
Banned
#156 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:58 PM
^ my mum used to work at a retirement home named the Renaissance. Don't study it, you might have a heart attack when you meet the manager. She's the most heartless person EVER. Besides the people that charge MONEY for CC.

I'm most scared about going back home. We tried once, and Ryan's Honda crapped out like 5 minutes out of town, aka at the end of the driveway, so we're trying again tonight. My family seriously wants me to kill the kid, aka get an abortion, and I'm really scared they might take matters into their own hands. Let's just say my family is very ruthless. :l

Page 7 of 7