Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:39 AM
Default Working on A Custom Career - Fringe
Are there any Fringe fans here? If so, help me out with custom career opportunities by telling me you favorite, oh 10, fringe events from each season.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
Are there any Fringe fans here? If so, help me out with custom career opportunities by telling me you favorite, oh 10, fringe events from each season.

At least tell me a few of your favorites or even most unliked?
Site Helper
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:03 PM
I had never even heard of Fringe until I Googled it after this post originally appeared. It's looking as though I might not be the only one who had never heard of it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:40 PM
I only ever casually watched a few episodes of fringe so I have no real idea. You might have more success asking this on tumblr...
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:42 PM
I watched Fringe a looong time ago when it was still airing, and even I don't recall that many details from it.
But off the top of my head you could adapt some situations from it to fit the TS3 opportunity style:

1. An opportunity in which suspiciously similar-looking men (Observers) are being sighted around town, and your sim must "Interview" 3-4 people about the sightings and write a report/"Report back" to the police station.

2. An opportunity in which your sim has to "Investigate" an object (maybe upgrade it?) and take it to a sim in the Law Enforcement career afterwards.

3. An opportunity in which your sim must collect x metals and "Build" an object necessary for an investigation (pick from the game ones).

4. An opportunity in which your sim must talk to someone in the Law Enforcement and Science careers and "Convince" to help them in the investigation.

5. An opportunity in which your sim must "Investigate Anomaly" at the police station, science lab, and military base. May end up with a random object or moodlet.

Aaand I'm kind of drawing a blank here, haha.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I watched Fringe a looong time ago when it was still airing, and even I don't recall that many details from it.
But off the top of my head you could adapt some situations from it to fit the TS3 opportunity style:

1. An opportunity in which suspiciously similar-looking men (Observers) are being sighted around town, and your sim must "Interview" 3-4 people about the sightings and write a report/"Report back" to the police station.

2. An opportunity in which your sim has to "Investigate" an object (maybe upgrade it?) and take it to a sim in the Law Enforcement career afterwards.

3. An opportunity in which your sim must collect x metals and "Build" an object necessary for an investigation (pick from the game ones).

4. An opportunity in which your sim must talk to someone in the Law Enforcement and Science careers and "Convince" to help them in the investigation.

5. An opportunity in which your sim must "Investigate Anomaly" at the police station, science lab, and military base. May end up with a random object or moodlet.

Aaand I'm kind of drawing a blank here, haha.

Hey, those are some pretty good ideas and give me a good place to start off! Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I had never even heard of Fringe until I Googled it after this post originally appeared. It's looking as though I might not be the only one who had never heard of it.

It's worth checking out at least. I believe some episodes might be on youtube.

Quote: Originally posted by orose
I only ever casually watched a few episodes of fringe so I have no real idea. You might have more success asking this on tumblr...

I never really considered tumblr.