Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Transparent Floor Windows

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 916 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 99,876 Views
Uploaded: 8th Jan 2016 at 8:24 PM
Updated: 6th Jun 2016 at 6:45 PM
If you want to know where you can find these Transparent Floor Windows, how they will look in game and some tips and tricks on how to use them, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Transparent Floor Windows (it's only 2.28 minutes long)

I made a new version which include everything inside this download and an additional 4 new glass colors. You can find it right here: Transparent Floor Windows Additional 4 Glass Colors

Transparent Floor Windows
When I saw the transparent dance floors in the Get Together Expansion Pack, I thought these have to be normal floor windows without the dance options.
So I removed everything that has to do with the dance floors, made an additional 4th white frame color and added a second blue-ish glass color too. (More recolors can be requested)
These floor windows can also be placed in swimmingpools!

Object information:
To find these objects go to the searchbar and type "Transparent" or go to the windows section and click the "show all" button.
They will appear somewhere near the end and will have the "BG Sign" icon on them.

There are 3 sizes to choose fom:
3x3 costs: 300,- Simoleons
4x4 costs: 400,- Simoleons
5x5 costs: 500,- Simoleons

Sims can walk and swim over them, but you can't tell them to stand still on it. Though they can stand still on them, if they want to their selfs.
Objects placed on these floor windows will still function. So place a chair on it and tell them to sit down, and they will.
For some examples of all these things, please watch my video at the top of this page.

(If your game is fully up-to-date, they WILL let light true as the result of a new Patch)
These floor windows won't let light through in a closed room. If you use them on top of a carport, they WILL let light through.
If you don't need sims to walk over it, you can do the following to make it work:
1: Make a room on the place you want to use the floor window
2: Delete the ceiling
3: Use cheat code "bb.moveobjects on"
4: Place the floor window.

Game Requirements:
The Sims 4 Full Game
Get Together Expansion Pack

I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and don't upload my creations anywhere else. Just link back to this page.

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop