Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 3:44 AM
San Andreas - PC
If you own SA for PC feel free to post anything about the game and if you dont own it u can post as well
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 3:51 AM
I owned it for PS2, but I gave it up after the ESRB raised the rating to AO (Adults Only).

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 4:51 AM
Like the previous ports of the GTA series, the PC version is significantly different (read: "better") than the original PS2 version.

Yes, I know, this is harsh, but it's also true. You can see things farther away. Loading times at the beginning of the day are significantly shorter. Custom soundtrack support. Higher resolutions. Antialiasing.

But otherwise, it's more or less the same game, from what I've experienced. However, I don't own the PS2 version, so I couldn't tell you for sure. The models, regretably, are the same, as is the ingame engine.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 1:52 PM
I can't fly the planes in the PC version... I guess it's time I got a dual-analog controller for it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 10:17 PM
Aparantly so kanzaki. I've got it on PS2. Not sure my comp could handle it. Given up on Sims. Shit game anyway really.
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:32 AM
Default -reply
flyin' helicopters and planes are hard but if you cofig. ur controls so what ur used to it is quite easy once you get the hang of it
#7 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:11 AM
GTA:SA for the PC is a pretty cool game. It's a little fiddly at first and there are rather a lot of commands to learn but the game itself is incredibly well designed and thought out.

It took me 50 hours to complete the game missions, which left me about 60% total-completed. They estimate 150 hours game play and I'm inclined to agree if you do all sub games.

I don't wanna do a huge review so I'll say that for anyone who is on the fence, do definitely get it, it will keep you wrapped up for weeks with it's missions, side-missions, sub-missions and even when you've completed the game, vastness.
One thing I love doing now is taking the (armed) harrier for a spin and blowing up as much as I can without being shot down... There aren't many games around where you can have as much fun after completition as you can trying to complete!
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 1:36 AM
i completed the game... well i downloaded a save file so i could get to know the map first then i started to do the missions but i just couldnt be bothered to do them so i just do what ever. oh! but there is one thing that i did myself is i bought all the clothing from every store, so i was happy about that. i also use a trainer so i dont have to manually put in cheats. i last thing i try to up my relationship with as many 'girlfriends' as possible

sorry to crap on so much!