Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:10 PM
Hi, I am planning on building the Titanic. I know crazy right and on the Sims 3. Can this "cadnav 3d model" be downloaded? Is this an application that can be downloaded?
One of the major problems could be size that can crash the game or maybe it will not work at all. From the info that I have gathered of this page, I think it is possible too build it and let it actually sail like a real ship. I had thought of just building it on a regular lot, but lots can not be made bigger than 64 by 64 or the game will crash + creating a hull will make it more realistic. Also, lots can not be placed directly next to each other and that would just ruin the whole ship.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 7:23 PM
Any answer from anyone please. Anything that can help.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:20 AM
Default Titanic on more than one lot
Quote: Originally posted by MickeySims3
Any answer from anyone please. Anything that can help.

Read the following thead about another try to build the Titanic http://linna.modthesims.info/showth...5#startcomments. There you will see how the creator managed to close the gap between the lots. On the last page you find a link to stuff of an old sims 2 titanic build - the content is free to use for other projedcts and conversions. Be aware that the titanic is so great that the most gave up halfway :-(.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 8:01 PM
any chance that it's still possible to have a 40x8 or 60x8 houseboat hull?
like you erwinsims I would also really like to see yachts (and in my case cruise ships with island paradise) in the sims.
also made me a ``yacht``as you did by building a ship-shaped house on the water
Page 2 of 2