Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 3:01 AM
Default Private School
Good evening MTS,
I would appreciate it if I could receive some help implementing an active private school using university. However, my teens/kids always age up to young adults upon leaving the lot, which is rather frustrating, and therefore prevents me from creating the campus I envisioned. Frustration aside I am also well aware of the availability of various school mods on the internet, but I would like to create a large and sprawling campus away from home for my sims ( and I have already tried the aforementioned school mods)... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 3:23 AM
If you send a teen sim to a uni campus they always age. For teen sims you could make a shopping hood into a pretend campus to keep them as teens. With the school mods you can then enroll them into your school and play them however you would like.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:21 AM
You need inteen to have families on campus, as far as I know. With it teens only turn into YAs if they are moved to a dorm lot.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:45 AM
Somebody has written a Local Walkbys mod which means that only Sims from that sub-hood walk by your residential lots. I can't remember who wrote it or if it affects community lots. It might be an alternative to the Visitor Controller, though that's very useful in its own right. I use it to create community lots that are only for teens. Perhaps someone who remembers who wrote it can give you a link to the Local Walkbys mod.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Somebody has written a Local Walkbys mod which means that only Sims from that sub-hood walk by your residential lots. I can't remember who wrote it or if it affects community lots. It might be an alternative to the Visitor Controller, though that's very useful in its own right. I use it to create community lots that are only for teens. Perhaps someone who remembers who wrote it can give you a link to the Local Walkbys mod.

Pescado. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=4670.0
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 7:28 PM
Thank you all so much!