Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#301 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 9:47 PM

Here it is, the finished Maelstrum!!! , hope you like it
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#302 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:16 AM
That looks fantastic!

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
That looks fantastic!

thx, it is now in the approval zone so you can expect in a few hours to download.. sorry for the big grammatical error i thought it was maelSTRUM istead of Maelstorm

srry
Alchemist
#304 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:34 AM
I didn't even realize.

But it looks absolutely fantastic !!! Well Done.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Mad Poster
#305 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:40 AM
WOW Jolien I love it too ! Fantastic idea !
Lab Assistant
#306 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
WOW Jolien I love it too ! Fantastic idea !

thanx, ^^
the only stupid thing is that i forgot some things at the end of the ship, but they are not major faults.
Typical
#307 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:46 PM
It looks great anyway! It certainly will get aproved!
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 10:09 PM
Default Medieval Castle -- Richport
HI Everyone!

Just new to this thread ..... but have been a lurker for a loooooooong time at MTS2. I thought I'd "show off" what I'm working on at the moment (maybe will be finished by 2010). It is inspired by Ingeli's Windleport Castle. I have created the exteriors to the whole castle and am slowly furnishing the inside. Here's a few samples of the exterior, plus a couple of the Throne Room.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#309 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 10:41 AM
WOW WOW WOW, Wawa ! What a fabulous, gorgeous and amazing castle ! The most beautiful I have ever seen ! Take your time to finish it, it truly deserve it ! I hope you'll post some additional pics from time to time so we can enjoy it
Top Secret Researcher
#310 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 3:42 PM
Wow! What a work of art & love. How BIG is that lot? It almost looks like a complete neighborhood! Love the rich, authetic details.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Typical
#311 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 4:50 PM
SHITZ! Seriously, I almost... made a... brown mark on my trousers... when I saw that! That must've taken absolutely AGES! Well done on doing so well!
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 8:20 PM
Thanks Guardgian and bluetexasbonnie ! I have some of your creations in my downloads folder so it's a thrill to have such compliments from you both. Lewjen!! Too funny!! Do I need to wash your trousers for you?!

The lot is a full neighbourhood block in area consisting of 18 separate lots using the Lot Adjuster. I have a post there with an old picture of a more fairytale-like castle that I felt was too "Disney". I deleted it to begin a more "keep" looking edifice but not sure if I am accurate .... who cares?! Each lot went from 5 X 3, to 3 X 3 then placed together. I'm reading a RKC webstory by a fabulous writer named Jenny.... called the Kingdom of Lothere. Her writing inspired a more medieval keep-like building. You have to read it! It's an awesome storyline. Should be made into a TV series .... could rival "The Tudors".

Right now I'm starting the decoration for the main castle building -3rd picture, centre building behind garden area. I wish I knew how to circle each lot to show it in photos. Not that savvy unfortunately. It'll be the residence for the main family (whenever I can get around to creating them.... probably 2011 if RL gets in the way or the length of time it takes to start the game with all the CC). I'm starting the kitchen/dining room next on the level below the throne room. I'm going to try to use the All-in-One Nanny for it, not sure how it'll work. But I will keep posting pictures as seems fitting.
Mad Poster
#313 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:08 AM
Oh yes, Wawa, please do post more pictures so we can see how you are decorating the next rooms...
Typical
#314 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wawa180859
Thanks Guardgian and bluetexasbonnie ! I have some of your creations in my downloads folder so it's a thrill to have such compliments from you both. Lewjen!! Too funny!! Do I need to wash your trousers for you?!

Only if you want to.
I could always just try and wash them myself, then fail, then try again, then fail. I think you get the pattern by now.
Mad Poster
#315 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:30 AM
These are my last 2 houses. They are completely different as they were done for 2 different themes. The first one is for a fairy tale and the second one made for a dark shadow theme for Halloween.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#316 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:21 AM
Cool! That is the absolute best use of the hemispherical roof that I have ever seen. I had come to the conclusion that it was totally useless -- but now I'll be rethinking that.

The Halloween house does have a nice around-the-next-block creepy feel to it. Not overblown and commercialized.

Very good.

Mad Poster
#317 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:32 AM
Thanks for the nice comment bluetexasbonnie

Yes I always use the hemispherical roofs mixed with others or overlaped. That ceates so fancy effects... I sometimes use them staight on the floor as, say, a garden's decoration, that's fun !
Typical
#318 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 9:36 AM
That. Is. EPIC! You did a great job with that! *Wants to download*
Typical
#319 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 12:14 PM
This is my current project (see attatched image):

(Hope y'all like it! )
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#320 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
That. Is. EPIC! You did a great job with that! *Wants to download*

Thanks Lew ! I love your last house ! Great one, congrats !

Here are the links for my houses at Sapphire Sims 2
1. "Little house in the forest" : http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=38330

2. "The Haunted dorm house" http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=38507 This last one is a dorm house but you may turn it into a residential lot with the "change lot zoning" - though it has to be firs installed in a campus 'hood.
Typical
#321 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:01 PM
Nice!

And, thanks! But I've since given up on it. I *really* couldn't get it to look... proper.

I've decided to start on a cabin sort've place. I did have it in CFF, but I was too busy with homework and the such like to continue it.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#322 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM
I was thinking of doing another medieval castle in TS2. This time, the idea is to make a witch's residence; I really want to go further than anything I've ever done. Tall towers, secret study chambers, stuff like that.

And, to top it all, I'm adding a bonus feature to the castle. You won't know what it is until I upload it
Mad Poster
#323 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:05 AM
WOW VladCrau that looks amazing and great to play with ! I am looking forward to see your project !

This is one house I've build some time ago. From all the houses I made this one is my favorite.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#324 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 11:26 AM
^^^ Awesome house, Guardgian! I'm not a fan of Asian style, but seeing how much detail you have in your lot make me think twice about that.
As for my project, it might be a while until it's finished. I first need to be sure what I'll add and what I won't, because I want it to be something like a signature work. After starting it, I'll also post it in the feedback forum, which might also take some time to bring it to perfection.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Top Secret Researcher
#325 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 3:42 PM
Looks Great!

Page 13 of 15