Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uncomfortable Overhaul

by roBurky Posted 30th Aug 2017 at 6:35 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2021 at 3:26 PM by roBurky : v1.0.2 released

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:29 PM
Does it still work with 1.44?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 5:20 PM
I use this mod since a long time. And I did never came here to Thank you for your amazing work. So...Thank you. Your mods made my game much more interesting, my sims moch more relatable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 7:37 PM
Does it still work with 1.46?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 8:39 PM
The mod is now compatible with The Sims 4 1.47 / The Get Famous patch. It has also had a big overhaul of its scripts.

v1.0.0 Changelog:
- Python 3.3 (for The Sims 4 1.46) and Python 3.7 (for The Sims 4 1.47+) script files included.
- Fixed rare bugs causing sims to be in the wrong moods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM
Thanks to 'internall does not shakes head' for reporting a bug on the discord! Uploaded a bugfix update.

v1.0.1 Changelog:
- Sims now correctly feel 'fine' when they have no moodlets at all, and not 'uncomfortable'.
- Python 3.3 no longer included.
Instructor
#56 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 6:22 PM
There is only a script file and no package file in the zip. Is that meant to be like that or is it missing? Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
There is only a script file and no package file in the zip. Is that meant to be like that or is it missing? Thanks

It is meant to be like that, yes :D
No package file required
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 2:27 PM
My mod Meaningful Stories is now available! It is made up of the best of all of my work redesigning the emotions of The Sims over the past two years, including Uncomfortable Overhaul. If you've been enjoying Uncomfortable Overhaul, I recommend you try out Meaningful Stories!

Quote:
Meaningful Stories is a mod pack that redesigns the mood and emotions system of The Sims 4. This collection of changes big and small aims to allow your sims to feel more human, to make the events in their lives feel more meaningful, and to turn managing their lives into a more interesting challenge.

Your sim might get into a depressive rut for days that takes planning and effort and some help from their friends to overcome. Or your sim's creative nature might be filling them with inspiration when they ought to be focused instead, so you send them to work on their novel to get the ideas out of their head. But then something special happens, like a new friend, a promotion, or a first kiss, and they feel truly happy for once, in a way they never have before.
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 10:03 PM
I think that as of the June 18th patch it doesn't work. My game wouldn't load so I turned off mods and it started to work again; I tried finding the culprit and when I took this one out my game started working again. Kind of odd since yesterday after the patch it worked as it should and my game still ran. Just thought you should know.
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:21 AM
It's working mostly fine in my game, post Island Living. I've had a few bugs with mermaid related moodlets though. For example, I had the Dehydrated uncomfortable moodlet boosting Embarrased which managed to stick around even after the mermaid maxed out their Hydration and no longer had any embarrassing moodlets.
Page 3 of 3