Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CAS Skintones are darkened and have bad shading.
I've had this happen before but it went away. I'm not sure what happened. The only thing that has changed recently is that I made a new Sims 3 folder and then jammed all my old cc into it and it has done this in CAS since then.They look fine in game, this only occurs in CAS no matter which path I use.

my screen caps look so much better before I upload them to tumblr but in the bottom left you can kind of see how my sim is actually a tad on the paler side. I do have a default replacement installed.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:52 PM
Have you tried resettign their occult stage/age/gender already? Sometimes thar 'resets' the skins with weird shadow a bit and they'll look normal.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
Have you tried resettign their occult stage/age/gender already? Sometimes thar 'resets' the skins with weird shadow a bit and they'll look normal.

I havent yet but this also occurs as soon as I enter CAS so even a new sim has it. Could it really be a graphic issue?