Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:57 PM
Default Funny SIm Fart Times
In the sims 2 it is not as funny when a sim farts it is more where. they do it.
like on my guys mac and cheese or in another's face while there eating mac and cheese it is also vary vary gross and rude and yet funny of course I am a guy. but

if a stranger EVER farted in my face when I was eating anything I would ask them to leave even neat sims are to blame. farting is for the bathroom at a strangers house if at all I know it is a body function but maxis could have done better on the timing it is always or most of the time on another sims food or in another sims face and they just don't seem to care it would be funny to make a mod where if a sim farts in another sims face they get into a fight and the sim who farted gets a kick in the butt.

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:58 PM
I've seen them do it a lot when they get up from eating at the table. Maybe it's programmed for after you eat.

And they think it's the funniest thing ever. Dude, your bodily functions are not that amusing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 6:08 PM
Sloppy sims are more likely to fart and burp and such. Playful and/or grouchy sims might have something to do with it as well, but I'm not sure.

My sims hardly ever do it, because I mostly play with CAS sims, and I tend to give them 4-5 neat points so they'll act nice and clean up after themselves.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 8:23 PM
One time in a Downtown community lot, after enjoying his hamburger, my Sim got up and farted - right in front of Mrs. CrumpleBottom. :P
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
One time in a Downtown community lot, after enjoying his hamburger, my Sim got up and farted - right in front of Mrs. CrumpleBottom. :P

Daring lol. Did he get a beatdown?

I have seen highly neat sims fart as well. That's what drew my attention to it, because I was surprised.