Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 11:22 AM
Default Some of peggy zone working????!!!!
ok so i go on peggy zone because i was playing around on the internet being bored and it worked! i can't say the same for the sims 2 and sims 3 downloads though....
does anyone know why this is or if the site is coming back?
see for yourself!
you know how i said i cant say the same for the download pages well.. they are just the same old blank pages but the home page and forums and exchange work

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 11:53 AM
Works for me, downloads and all. Are you sure that the pages aren't loading? There is so much stuff that has to load with each page that it can take a while to load. Also, if you're using an ad blocker you'll probably have to allow the site.

That said, if it still won't load for you- I don't know what else to suggest. Every time someone says PeggyZone won't load for them, I have to see for myself if it will load for me. (I'm curious like that.) It always does, unless there is something actually wrong with the site.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 12:38 PM
Yes it's working! I've just signed up and downloaded 2 free hairs.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 12:48 PM
Could be your browser. There's been many a time for me when Firefox wouldn't work there and Chrome would.
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 2:20 PM
It loads fine for me, on Firefox with an adblocker even. You just need to wait a while for the pages to load, the site is slow but everything works if you're patient.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 11:53 AM
i think it's my internet speed i'll have to wait until it's faster

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 2:17 PM Last edited by gazania : 8th Apr 2014 at 4:53 PM.
I'm having a similar problem to Just_Tweens. While parts of the page work, parts do not. Unfortunately, the parts that don't work are the downloads. This is on Chrome. I'll try Firefox next. I don't use IE.

I didn't try it without an adblocker. I'm not that desperate for Peggy stuff that I need to expose my machine to whatever ads she has on there.

EDIT: It seems to work OK with Firefox.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 3:13 PM
I'm using IE and I got in and downloaded stuff yesterday. Last month it looked as if Peggy Zone was gone for good, so I'm very glad that it's back. I'll try to get a good look at her site and see which of her hairs I like. Then I'll download them while the site's up in case it goes down again. I don't like having two Sims with exactly the same hair, so I really don't think I can ever have two much CC hair.
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 4:19 PM
Indirectly related, does anyone else have problems with accessing the Booty? There are Peggy hairs I'm trying to get from there but I keep getting a "site not accessible" message
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 5:00 PM
Sounds like you're using the old link. Here's the new: Booty
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 8:53 PM
Thank you so much!! It was driving me nuts
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st May 2015 at 10:46 AM
I do not know whether you have noticed, but Peggyzone has down again, for a while. I've tried to Explorer and Firefox, but the Peggyzone not just work either of them.
Peggyzone doesn't work with Waybackmachine either. I have tested that allready, to firefox and explorer.
So the problem is either on my computer or Peggy's site.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:23 AM
I think Peggyzone may be finished for good this time. (Maybe that should be "for bad". ) Most, if not all, of her free stuff is now on SimsCave here. That includes all her free hair. I actually find it easier to use than PeggyZone was: you can get all her free hair in a handful of large files uploaded by sorasunao. I think you have to register to download from SimsCave, and for some reason I don't quite get, they want you to use a different user name to anything you use on any other Sims site. I think all her pay stuff is on the Booty.

So you can still get her creations. Nonetheless I'm sorry to see the end of a major Sims creator and site. Without her hair, half of my Sims would be bald!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.