Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 7:08 PM
Default WCIF A Mod for letting hired help through locked doors?
Before I start, let me say that MODOOR does NOT work for me. At all. (Removed ALL custom content and it still didn't work) I believe they are not updated for the latest patches.

I love having locked doors in the Sims, because it allows me to create separate houses for my Sims on the same lot. However, because the doors are locked, a maid, handyman, etc cannot get in, and neither can the pets.

I'm looking for a MOD that would basically just allow me to give permission for the hired help and pets to be let in the locked doors.

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 11:02 PM
Annnnnnybody? LOL
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 11:08 PM
I thought the option to lock doors per individual sim was available already in the game? I always use the real estate function to get roommates and there is the option to assign doors and beds to anyone in the house.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ephy
I thought the option to lock doors per individual sim was available already in the game? I always use the real estate function to get roommates and there is the option to assign doors and beds to anyone in the house.

*sigh* Except I asked for a mod that would allow hired help in the door.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WinterButterfly
*sigh* Except I asked for a mod that would allow hired help in the door.

The only mod I know of is the one mentioned already, sorry I couldn't help.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:04 PM
I would also like to find the same mod!