Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 7:38 PM Last edited by cara13 : 11th Jul 2018 at 3:19 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default [Solved] When I choose a house for my sims, it goes back to neighborhood view after loading. (And an invisible baby?)
I tried moving one of my households to a new town. When I would choose a house in the new town and it would load, I'd be taken to the neighborhood view with no GUI in sight. I could move the camera around, and that's all. I stopped counting how many times I've tried moving the household. I've tried many different things, like doing it without mods or custom content, tried moving them to a town different than the one I was originally moving them to, and I even installed and reinstalled the game itself and it's still happening. The last time I moved a household to a new town with no problems was a few months ago. I had the exact same mods and custom content, but it was on a different computer. I have looked everywhere for a solution, but I can't seem to find one... I feel I may just have to let this household go, but I wanna see if I can fix this before I do that. Oh yeah, I'd like to mention, there is a baby in the household that refuses to age up, and is visible in game but is invisible on the main menu household portrait thing (...I forgot what it's called, but hopefully you know what I'm talking about). I'd like to know if anyone knows what to do about this, but I'm also wondering if this is a sign the family is corrupted and I should just get rid of them... Thanks.

Note: I'm only using EA worlds

edit: I was able to age up the baby after resetting it with Master Controller (And the ResetSim cheat seemed to do nothing). Once the baby was a toddler and not a buggy mess, I moved the family with no problems. Thank you for your help.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:39 AM
Maybe the baby is the key here. What I would do is do total annihalate with Nraas Mastercontroller on the baby. Then try to move again.
I dont know if youre familiar with that mod? http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 4:26 AM
Default I Made them
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Did you download this household from somewhere or did you make them?

I made them