Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Frogs (All 25 Species)

by Bakie Posted 16th Sep 2016 at 12:12 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2021 at 1:13 PM by Bakie

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oliverrogerr
update plis

I will take a look at it later, there are more mods with non working view interactions, but didn't thought about this one yet. So thanks for mentioning

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:45 AM
I love this, thanks so much. I have noticed that since the July 3rd 2018 patch for Seasons I get an exception error when placing a frog. Could these be outdated? If so, can you please update this mod if possible? Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RabidPanda
I love this, thanks so much. I have noticed that since the July 3rd 2018 patch for Seasons I get an exception error when placing a frog. Could these be outdated? If so, can you please update this mod if possible? Thanks!

Hello RabidPanda,
I've just checked in my game, but they're still working fine in my game. Maybe they're conflicting with another mod in your case..
I've no idea how to fix this for you I'm afraid

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:13 PM
I too get an unhandled exception error when placing these. If I remove the frog, I still get an unhandled exception every time I load my game from then on (at least if I save), which breaks my heart. Frogs are awesome! I'll try a game with no other mods or CC besides this one and see if it still happens.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyamePasse
I too get an unhandled exception error when placing these. If I remove the frog, I still get an unhandled exception every time I load my game from then on (at least if I save), which breaks my heart. Frogs are awesome! I'll try a game with no other mods or CC besides this one and see if it still happens.

Did you find any mods conflicting with this? They still work in my case without errors..

Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 11:31 AM
I love that you take the time to extract these items and make them able to be used on our lots. Thank you so much <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
I love that you take the time to extract these items and make them able to be used on our lots. Thank you so much <3

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 10:12 PM
If I already have your "Animated - Placeable Amphibian - Frogs" do I still need to download this one?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
If I already have your "Animated - Placeable Amphibian - Frogs" do I still need to download this one?
No it's the same, but Ichanged the name with the latest update so it looks more like the other placeable animals.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 3:43 AM
Sadly, this is another that could use an update ohh wonderful Bakie. As I've mentioned in batcave, Animated - Lily Pad + Swimming Frogs, squirrel and tree, and animated placeable amphibian jumping frog, all I get anymore is 'script call failed' or however that error message goes...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Bakie : 9th Oct 2021 at 4:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NikaAlexandrov
Sadly, this is another that could use an update ohh wonderful Bakie. As I've mentioned in batcave, Animated - Lily Pad + Swimming Frogs, squirrel and tree, and animated placeable amphibian jumping frog, all I get anymore is 'script call failed' or however that error message goes...
I've also commented on the other threads about the problems, but just for other people reading this: I don't have any problems myself in game when testing them.
If you've downloaded it and you do have problems, please try taking all your mods out and leave mine in to see if it's a problem related to another mod.
EDIT: The XMLInjector seem to give problems.

Inventor
#37 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 9:59 AM
Hello Bakie, I'm not sure where else to ask this, did you ever have a version of the alien collectible animals like this? free, without their cages? I'm certain I used to have a mod that allowed them to be "free" without those ridiculously small tanks/cages. I'm referring to the collectible aliens like the Live Blue Slug and Live Space Squid, I'd love to be able to build them their own tanks using windows or half-walls that look adequate even if they don't move around much besides blinking their eyes.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Hello Bakie, I'm not sure where else to ask this, did you ever have a version of the alien collectible animals like this? free, without their cages? I'm certain I used to have a mod that allowed them to be "free" without those ridiculously small tanks/cages. I'm referring to the collectible aliens like the Live Blue Slug and Live Space Squid, I'd love to be able to build them their own tanks using windows or half-walls that look adequate even if they don't move around much besides blinking their eyes.
Hello! No, I haven't but it's a nice idea. I don't think I ever saw those to be honest.. I was working some time back on some sort of terrarium idea, but that was before I started updating all my older vfx mods to appear in the Pond VFX section. I hope I will finish that project some day and eventually I might also make those aliens placeable without their tanks. They can probanly be placed in my terraria then too.
I will write this idea down, thanks!

Page 2 of 2