Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Typical
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 11:53 AM
Default Banish Those Pesky Floaty Triangles! (Mini (Tip)Torial)
Someone in chat mentioned that something they attempted to build a long time ago had a huge problem with 'floating' triangles. I think most builders have encountered these before - and they are, as long as you know how, so easy to deal with! A lot of builders will probably know how to deal with these, but for the sake of the people who don't, then this is for you.
I would like to point out, before I begin, that I tried multiple searches and found no threads already covering this. Thank you.

First of all, delete the segment of wall that has floating triangles above it.
Then press undo to get your wall back.

Yes, it's that simple! Below are some images for visual learners.

This is tried and tested in a game of patch level 1.33 (base game). I also used this on patch level 1.29.
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
mature minion
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:24 PM
Thanks for making this, I think most people who have used CFE much know this but nevertheless a straightforward, quick tutorial for any who didn't or those who want to start using it!
dodgy builder
#3 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 4:38 PM
It may just be me, but why bother? I like to do things fast and efficiant maybe. I just can't be bothered with minute problems that will go away in 2 minutes.
mature minion
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 5:02 PM
It doesn't always go away on its own and is quite annoying while it is there