Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:32 AM
Default WCIF: Bowl of water/milk
Did anyone ever make a bowl of water or milk for pets? Doesn't need to be functional; it can be decorative only.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 10:47 AM
Sandy at Around the Sims made some nice pet things (I think anyway) including a bowl of food and milk for a cat:
http://sims2.aroundthesims3.com/objects/pets_002.html

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:33 PM
Yeah, I have that, thanks. Although it doesn't fill up for me.

I'm looking for bowls separate from food bowls.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 10:52 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 1:29 AM
That's brilliant, thanks! It seems that I must browse TSR more.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 6:01 AM
Oh Lord no - despite the fact they've gone free now, the adverts are a horror. Run away, run away.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Oh Lord no - despite the fact they've gone free now, the adverts are a horror. Run away, run away.

lol! Even learning how to make your own deco pet bowl seems like a better idea!

*Flees with maxon*

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:12 AM
*Joins the running crowd*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:03 AM
Just because it's TSR doesn't mean that they are incapable of having good stuff, you know. And that pet bowl is brilliant. The water level actually goes down as well as the food level when they eat.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:15 AM
I know there are a few good artists, Simaddict99 is one. I've even grabbed a few things off there myself, but I don't trust them-Thomas and any other head honchos. There has been a lot said over the past ten years and I am inclined to believe a lot of it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I know there are a few good artists, Simaddict99 is one. I've even grabbed a few things off there myself, but I don't trust them-Thomas and any other head honchos. There has been a lot said over the past ten years and I am inclined to believe a lot of it.

I have far too much of Simaddict99's custom food. XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:35 PM
I have functioinal pet water bowl by wintermuteai1, i think. But this object is no longer on MTS.

Also food and water bowl from very old closed site, don't know whether animated or not.

As i understood wintermuteai1's policy allows me to share this item. And the second site closed more then five years ago, so i think, i can share this too.

Download
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:41 AM
Sweet, thanks!

It's great sometimes when you make a WCIF what other people have found and you've never even heard of before.