Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 76 of 92
Test Subject
#1876 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 10:27 AM
Thanks for the updated version but the tablet for toddler is not visible after placing the updated one. I took it out to desktop, then now I can see the tablet my toddler is using on his lap.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1877 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:30 PM
Thank you very much for the update. Gamie.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1878 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:17 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#1879 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:33 PM
Default It doesnt fully work for me anymore
My female sims have the default pink bra on if they go nude...
Forum Resident
#1880 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gagasluxury
My female sims have the default pink bra on if they go nude...

It's a game bug, not the mod.
Mad Poster
#1881 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:50 AM Last edited by egwarhammer : 17th Jan 2017 at 3:00 AM. Reason: or maybe not?
I see the pink bras too.

But MY issue is a problem between the updated version and spa interactions, specifically, with the new mod in, reflexologists are standing across the room from whoever they're working on in their chair. "Backwards hug" similar. It doesn't happen with the old version in.

This is with MC Command Center 3.0.4c installed. Spa worked fine with just that. And seems to, with the older version of this. The new one, notsomuch.

EDIT: Actually I did just see it again. So it may NOT be either version of this mod. I'll post again after I've tested it more. Sorry for the potential false alarm, but I would appreciate if you'd look it over anyway. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1882 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:54 AM
This is a great work, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1883 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 7:14 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1884 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:21 AM
gg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1885 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gagasluxury
Thank you for updating but I noticed each time my female sims take a shower they're naked but with a pink base game bra on (the one where in CAS you remove all clothes and they appears wearing matching bra and panties).

This is unrelated to the mod. It may be to do with their traits or a bug. Have a look through the comments section as its a common issue people have reported.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1886 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
I see the pink bras too.

But MY issue is a problem between the updated version and spa interactions, specifically, with the new mod in, reflexologists are standing across the room from whoever they're working on in their chair. "Backwards hug" similar. It doesn't happen with the old version in.

This is with MC Command Center 3.0.4c installed. Spa worked fine with just that. And seems to, with the older version of this. The new one, notsomuch.

EDIT: Actually I did just see it again. So it may NOT be either version of this mod. I'll post again after I've tested it more. Sorry for the potential false alarm, but I would appreciate if you'd look it over anyway. Thanks!

This mod makes no adjustments to any other game files except for the censor file. MC Command Center is most likely the issue, as its a script mod.
Test Subject
#1887 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:45 PM
the mosaic tiles still show up in game after replacing the old mod with this one....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1888 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 5:42 PM
thx
Lab Assistant
#1889 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 6:47 AM Last edited by LaBlue314 : 19th Jan 2017 at 9:05 AM.
I just added this updated mod to my game, and i made sure all the old mods were out. The mosaic tiles are still showing.

~~~EDIT~~~
Never mind, at the moment I'm feeling a bit like a dunce. I forgot to activate my mods in the options menu.

Thank you for the update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1890 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:02 PM
I don't often leave a written comment, just a thumbs up - but I wanted to take the time to say, "Thanks!" You don't owe it to anyone to do this so I really wanted you to know how much it means that you took the time to do it. Thanks you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1891 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 6:59 PM
This is great, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1892 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:26 AM
Thank you for updating the mod! This was one of the first mods I put in my game back in 2014, so thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1893 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 1:12 PM
THANKS FOR THIS - I AM SO TIRED OF THAT STUPID MOSAIC - EA SHOULD PUT AN OPTION FOR PLAYERS TO SWITCH IT ON OR OFF - TKS
Test Subject
#1894 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:13 PM
Default Wont work
I got the vampire pack and this mod isn't working. I downloaded the file and placed it in the folder and nothing happens. I looked to see if it is showing up and it isn't listed in the mod box at the start of the game. Any idea why it isn't showing up?
Test Subject
#1895 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:29 PM
What does unrar it mean. It isn't a zip file... How do you unzip a unzipped file?
Test Subject
#1896 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:30 PM
The old version worked fine, this one isn't working at all any HELP PLEASE?
Lab Assistant
#1897 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xanderthread
What does unrar it mean. It isn't a zip file... How do you unzip a unzipped file?

An .rar file still needs to be extracted, same as a .zip.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1898 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:03 AM
Leaving this comment to note that the current female sim bra bug happens when you switch Vampire forms, and I have to assume it is the fault of the latest expansion. Hopefully Maxis fixes it soon.
Test Subject
#1899 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:19 AM
this mod needs to be updating ..most of the sims that i have would have either shorts on or their bra ..please update it thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1900 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alicejess94
this mod needs to be updating ..most of the sims that i have would have either shorts on or their bra ..please update it thank you.

This is a bug unrelated to the mod.
Page 76 of 92