Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:44 PM
Yes, that is Sena and she is an elf mage. I barely managed to get passed the whole nightmare to get to Skyhold, I was on my fifth try with help from online and ready to use a cheat at that point. I was level 11 and couldn't find any more exp to get higher. I prefer to be higher then whatever they say you should be at as I don't like dieing repeatedly which is what I do. The tips I got off a board where just enough, pretty sure we had no portions and nearly everyone was dead again but the tips just got us through. If that is easy I don't want to see what Nightmare is. I'm rubbish at combat mostly because I tend to not understand game details very well, so I muddle through not understanding half of it. I don't get crafting and I find myself stuck in corners or in bushes and not seeing things or I use the wrong key. I didn't even realize I had to click those darn things like barrier and manually place them up until about then lol. If I have a clear view I'm pretty good at running which is the tip I used at that place. You run back into the main area and the mob kind of disappears, except the big guy then run back and turn that confounded wheel again while you hope your companions keep him busy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#52 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:53 PM
Finished the DLC Jaws of Hakkon - not a bad story and the scenary remains nice to look at. I liked this Northern (Southern actually) lights effect.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc

Page 3 of 3