Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:17 AM
Default Anyone playing GTA V on PC?
I play on the PS4 and haven't gotten it on PC yet. I would love to hear everyone's opinions, if you got it!

Apparently you can get torrents for the game, but I know nothing about those, so I think I'd rather just support Rockstar and buy it. :p
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:45 AM
I haven't bought it yet. I am still holding out because my pc specs are somewhere in between recommended and minimum specs (CPU mainly). So I am still checking forums to see if others with a similar pc spec have ok performance.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:55 AM
Social Club : MOHAAPlayer

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 12:59 AM
I have. I've only played it for a bit since launch, but I do like the PC experience. And yes, it can look really good on a PC.
Theorist
#5 Old 8th May 2015 at 5:21 PM
Just started playing last weekend and completely addicted. I hadn't seen or played it before since I don't game on consoles any more. Hard to believe it's already been out a year and a half!
I really like being able to switch characters and having multiple protagonists. After playing sims games, I always wished other games would take a queue from The Sims and let you play multiple characters in the same universe, so it's great to see this happen in GTA V. Although I'm rather disappointed that with three protagonists, they couldn't have added a female protagonist? Is a morally bankrupt female really that difficult to conceptualize?

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 2:57 AM
Yes I love it!