Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2015 at 1:04 PM
Default Console gaming: 3DS or Wii U?
Hello! I have a few questions to ask those who are accustomed to console gaming. I have never owned any kind of gaming console, and I'd like to buy my first one soon. I have decided to buy a Nintendo, because I am interested in their games (Legend of Zelda, Mario etc). The problem is I can't decide whether it would be better to get the new 3DS or the wii u. I have read quite a lot of articles on this subject, and I'm kinda confused really, so I thought that someone who owns them (or at least knows stuff about them) can make some things clear.

I've read that the 3DS platform has a greater variety of games (plus DS games compatibility), unlike the wii u. Is that true? Also, on which platform has more Legend of Zelda games on it? Or which has the better ones? Are there any worthwhile games that i'd be missing if i choose the wii u over the 3ds? Or the other way round?

Also, about the classic games and 3ds remakes. On which console do these games work better - speaking about gameplay, graphics?

Any other reasons why I should choose any of the two consoles?

Thank you very much for your help!