Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:44 AM
Ahhhhh hello Guess who totally forgot they were involved in this
oops!!
anyway, I'll be more than willing to join in again as it's Summer and I'm loving life doing nothing. I thought someone else had started on a nectary though? Not to worry as I'll happily take over doing it again!! Just remind me of the lot size and I'll get on it!! My internet allowance now I'm home is terrible though and I'm not going to be able to download the world so I really need to know the lot size you guys want and I'll get on it!!

P.S. I've missed you all terribly :D

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:49 AM Last edited by Craggles : 11th Aug 2011 at 1:43 PM.
Also, I think we should re-evaluate which games to have as I'm sure we've ended up getting more games since we started this last year... If we list the games we have, and we all have some, then I think we should be allowed to include content from said game. Does that make sense? or just me xD
I have all of them except townlife or whatever it's called, the newest stuff pack!! So I'm good with whatever :D
but for now I'll start playing with the Nectary idea again, with just basegame and WA isnt it?
oh and if someone could get DD or Tyu to facebook message me the size thatd be great as I dont seem to come on MTS as much now, and everyone knows I'll forget to check and I'll end up making a 64x64 lot that cant go anywhere cuz I'm useless :P

EDIT: I trawled through all the old posts, found the sizes for them 50x25!!
oh one more FINAL thing haha, Armiel's DIY Build Set (its featured, and amazing) I think we should ask him if we can include it/use it. It's the most used bit of custom content in my game and I'm fully in love with it... opinions?

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Forum Resident
#53 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:46 PM
Hey Craig, lovely to see you! I was planning to pm you at facebook to see if you were still up for doing the nectary. Because as far as I now that was your baby. So it's wonderful to see that you are able to continue it.

Been wondering about the ep's myself, because imo especially LN adds many features to the overall world. But I don't know what the others think of this.
I love Armiel's DIY set and I'm sure you can make something stunning with it. Not sure if everyone's willing to download it though.
Retired
retired moderator
#54 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:27 PM
I love that 1x1 lot! It's really, really cute.

I love Armiel's build set too, but I think we should avoid CC. People don't like to be forced to add it. However, I'm not staunchly in that camp. Depends what the group thinks.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Scholar
#55 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 10:54 PM
Rose, you can do your 1X1 homes for sure, (: then there is something other then all my stuff down there!

As cool as her set is, i do have to say no...just because we want it to be as simple as possible to download, just my thought!

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#56 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:44 AM
come on guys...lets do this! lol

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 3:18 PM
I'd like to help, just need to know where to start...
Scholar
#58 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:37 AM
hi, what are you looking to help with?

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 3 of 3