Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:23 PM
Default Any Catgirl items that'll work with the sims3?
Does anyone know where i can find some meshes, whatever it may be that'll work with the sims 3. I found some sims 2 ones in there but they're not allowing me to do that i want. I tried to use them but i dont' see how they'll work for me. They won't show up. They're from this answer i found on yahoo answers "The Japanese sites are good for that sort of stuff. http://sakihutomiti.okunohosomichi.net/N...

http://dsb.g.ribbon.to/downloads/accesso... (click on the cat ear picture on the left)

note: a lot of Japanese sites package their files as lzh files. These work exactly the same way as zip or rar files. Just extract them as normal to your downloads folder using winrar." But i don't see any that'll work so far or atleast they don't for me. I'd like to use the sims 3 as there's more items and well it's more content for me to have. But is there any neko items so far?

Also anyone know what mods do and dont' work with the sims that that did with the sims2. I know that any that require expansion packs won't work. So anyone found any that work?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:26 PM
Nothing for The Sims 3 works with The Sims 2. Nothing for The Sims 2 works for The Sims 3. They're totally different games.

Maybe eventually we'll be able to convert stuff over, but right now, no.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Nothing for The Sims 3 works with The Sims 2. Nothing for The Sims 2 works for The Sims 3. They're totally different games.

Maybe eventually we'll be able to convert stuff over, but right now, no.

oh ok :/ b/c i had gotten some of the trees from the fallout stuff to work so long as it wasn't a .sims2pack. I got the goth trees oh well D: i guess i'll be installing my old sims 2 XD b/c i REALLY want that eyeclave robot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:11 PM
.. well.... In every game.. neko~
If its a game with customization, there will always be a cat hybrid eventually.

What about us fox hybrid guys though? I want fox ears and tails. Kitsune are from the same Japanese legends, if not the more discussed ones even. There are hardly ever fox hybrids, and when they are in games... such as perfect world.. its only a girl species(which actually makes no sense). I had to hack my character on there to be male, by altering the ini's of the creation.

I hope yah get this figured out, so there can be a kitsune version made more quickly. ;D

I am, "The Man". I will get you down... Don't stick it to me... "Drink milk and be non-puntable"
Thank you Mimewhite for making the Seph trench coat.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 133794m3r
oh ok :/ b/c i had gotten some of the trees from the fallout stuff to work so long as it wasn't a .sims2pack. I got the goth trees oh well D: i guess i'll be installing my old sims 2 XD b/c i REALLY want that eyeclave robot.

While the file extension for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 content is .package, the actual internal stuff in the files is very very different. I do hope you weren't claiming that you actually got Sims 2 content working in Sims 3 just because it was a .package, because then I would have to laugh at you.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.