Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 9:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Open for Business
Default Sim's Wants Not Changing After Achieving
I have 2 sims where their wants are not changing even after I complete/achieve them. After completing the want, the want rolls and shuffles, but it ends up on the same want again! How do I fix this?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 10:42 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 12th Dec 2011 at 1:21 AM.
Do something different. Go to a community lot. Throw a party. Flirt with someone.

Does it happen with all of your sims? Just sims with a particular aspiration? Just one sim or just one family?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 2:52 AM Last edited by Mzzshelly : 12th Dec 2011 at 3:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Do something different. Go to a community lot. Throw a party. Flirt with someone.

Does it happen with all of your sims? Just sims with a particular aspiration? Just one sim or just one family?

It's happening with 2 of 4 sims in the household. One of them has family aspiration and the other one has a knowledge aspiration. I tried moving them to a different house and accomplishing the differentwants... But it rolls back to the same one or one that i accomplished earlier. No matter where they go, the wants are familiar...
Site Helper
#4 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:34 PM