Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2876 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 3:47 PM
I am always in a bad mood and that puts me in an even worse mood. I don't like talking to anyone anymore, I only open up facebook to play a couple of games because all my CDs decided to crack and not work.

Shitty vacation is shitty.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2877 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 3:15 AM
So I'm standing in the living room, trying to explain to my mom what I was going to do next with my story, when I start watching the TV for about thirty seconds.

I stop watching and realize that all the ideas for my story had vanished.

Fuck you Sheldon Cooper. Your ridiculous antics chased the ideas out of my head.
Mad Poster
#2878 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 1:33 PM
My stupid annoying bratty sister took my magazine that she knew that I was going to read. So I then tried to get it off her and she ripped it up.
I was so angry, as I never read it yet and when I said that she would have to buy me a new copy, she laughed and said she wouldn't.
I'm know what I'm going to do now, I'm going to take $5 out of her wallet for the magazine.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Theorist
#2879 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 8:07 PM
The assessment day I'm going to in July requires you to do "teamwork tasks" for almost two hours and make an oral presentation on one of five topics they've provided. The topics are all pretty interesting, but I hate hate hate public speaking like that, especially in front of my peers.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#2880 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 7:54 PM
So it's supposed to be 113 degrees on Sunday.

It's official. I live in hell.

<_______>
Top Secret Researcher
#2881 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 10:39 PM
I have managed to organize some of files into folders and then when I tried to move some back, it re pasted every damn file as short cut.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Alchemist
#2882 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:50 AM
Watched a really cute movie. Loved it.

Can't find it for sale anywhere. Not for a non-ridiculous price, anyway.

Fuck.
Mad Poster
#2883 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
So it's supposed to be 113 degrees on Sunday.

It's official. I live in hell.

<_______>

I can't stand heat over 30 degrees, and it is supposed to be 45 degrees where you live. I wouldn't want to be there on that day.

My vent is that I live with a selfish sister who always wants me to buy her things, even though she has a job and spends all her money in one day.

Alchemist
#2884 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 7:31 PM
^ Pfft, you would never survive here. It's 91 degrees (around 33C, I think) already and it's not even noon.
Mad Poster
#2885 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 5:22 AM
^ Where I live, it get's to 35+ in Summer and it is usually muggy as hell.
I'm just lucky I don't live in Darwin. It is 30+ all year round there

Alchemist
#2886 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 11:38 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 29th Jun 2013 at 11:51 PM.
No fireworks for Independence Day?!

What the fuck, city?

I'm just gonna go cry in the corner now.

Also Justin Bieber fan fiction. Somebody pass the brain bleach.
Theorist
#2887 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:37 PM
My best friend and I were talking about taking a trip to Paris together, maybe in September, but then another friend of ours said the three of us should go away together so now the three of us are supposed to be going somewhere in September (nothing's booked yet.) The thing is, I kind of wanted to do this Paris trip just me and my best friend and now that's not going to happen and we're not going to go to Paris. I know that sounds really awful, but that's the way it is. And now I feel like the whole thing's going to get out of control really quickly. Now isn't the best time for me to be taking any kind of trip, especially an expensive one, and because this other friend has a well-paid job I know she's going to end up pushing the budget way beyond what I want to spend even though I've said how much I'm willing to spend, because she's done it before. What she thinks is a reasonable amount of money to spend on something isn't the same as what I think is a reasonable amount of money. I kind of really don't want to book the holiday anymore either, because I'm applying for jobs and I don't really know where I'll be come September (also the reason why I don't want to go blowing a lot of money on a vacation).

Top Secret Researcher
#2888 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 12:49 PM
Why the hell is a children's tv program is going to be on bbc three on Tuesday, why? I hate the show and it makes me think why in the hell was wolf blood ever made.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Theorist
#2889 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 1:37 PM
I am getting more and more uncomfortable about booking this trip away. The decision has been made that we're not going to invite two of our other friends, whom we lived with for a year, but one of those other friends has been friends with us for as long as we've been friends with each other and she actually lived with the other two for a year longer than I did. If I were in her shoes I would be so hurt and upset to find out that the other three went away without even inviting me, and I don't want to lie to her or have to hide it from her.

Alchemist
#2890 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 11:18 PM
I never realized how absolutely shitty I am at small-talk.

Gah.
Test Subject
#2891 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 4:49 AM
I feel like playing the Sims 3 university and cuddling with cats :3

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Check out my videos. Why Don't You? PM for Link :)
Alchemist
#2892 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 5:22 AM
I can't stop focusing on stupid shit. I feel needy, whiny, annoying.

I'm freaking out.

Freaking. Out.

Bleh.

Social anxiety can suck it.
Scholar
#2893 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 12:21 AM
Been sick with flu for two weeks now and half of the people I know don't even bother asking about me or checking up on me. Fuck you, too.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Scholar
#2894 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 12:29 PM
Yeah real fucking great. Get home from a long day at work, and missing my bus so having to walk an extra 3kms to get home at 11:30 at night, and I walk in the door to find my fucking sister has ruined my armchair by pouring candle wax all over it. My Dad gave me this lounge suite. The suite is 65 years old and something I treasure greatly. And now she has fucking destroyed half the fucking thing. And SHE has the audacity to have a go at ME for not consulting her over what fucking vegetables to buy today. I can't fucking wait until you move out of the house!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#2895 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:21 PM
My dreams disturb me. Greatly.
Theorist
#2896 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:47 AM
I had an argument with somebody I really, really care about a week and a half ago, and in the heat of the argument they said "What is wrong with you?" to me. I'm fairly certain they're sorry they said it (even if they meant it) because they've been doing little things ever since in an attempt to make it up, everything except actually talking about it. I thought I was upset with the way they said it, but I think it's more because it's not like I haven't ever thought that question to myself. I'm sure most people have. It's not like there aren't things about myself that I dislike or wish were different, so when somebody you love points this out and essentially says they wish you were different too...it really, really hurts. I wish things felt normal again.

Alchemist
#2897 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 3:19 AM
I am not a religious person. My family and friends are religious. My friends know that I'm not religious. My family does not.

I feel uncomfortable when my parents or sisters talk about religion. Not because I don't... Idk, approve of it or something, because I'm not that kind of person. Damn this is hard to explain. I guess I feel uncomfortable because they think I share their beliefs... which I don't.

My parents are open-minded; they're not freakishly religious. But I feel like they'd be disappointed in me if I told them I'm not religious. I don't know. I just. Eh.

Ehhh. I don't know what to do. I want to get it out there that I'm not religious, but I just don't want anything to change...
Field Researcher
#2898 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx

Ehhh. I don't know what to do. I want to get it out there that I'm not religious, but I just don't want anything to change...

If your family loves you (which they should) they should not be angry at you if you say your not religious. if you don't want anything to change then don't say anything to brash because it might make the situation awkward if you tell your parents like BOOM - they will probably be preachy to you it depends on how religious they are...i'd let it down slowly that you're an atheist or agnostic with small comments here and there or maybe try to change the subject when talking about religion, maybe you find it difficult to join in the conversation becuase you don't quite understand your beliefs.

how religious are your parents? what religion are you, do you go to church every week and do you stay grace before meals? are your parents ok with sex before marriage and what do they say about other faiths? and are you still in high school/secondary school because it depends on what age you are for parents to take you seriously on different levels
Field Researcher
#2899 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoeberg I'm fairly certain they're sorry they said it (even if they meant it) because they've been doing little things ever since in an attempt to make it up, everything except actually talking about it. I thought I was upset with the [i
way[/i] they said it, but I think it's more because it's not like I haven't ever thought that question to myself. I'm sure most people have. It's not like there aren't things about myself that I dislike or wish were different, so when somebody you love points this out and essentially says they wish you were different too...it really, really hurts. I wish things felt normal again.

just talk about it too them, the next time you see them ask them to talk about it - if its something that your cant change e.g the way you look or a big part of your personality you need to tell them that its who you are and they cant change somebody who's UNIQUE to our society and who doesn't 'fit in', if its a flaw in you personality e.g. you lie a lot or bitch about a group of girls all the time then that s different and maybe you need to ask them for help. i'm sure thing will go back to normal after a good convo

go to a cafe or to a park to talk - that person will probably glad to get some weight off their chest
Inventor
#2900 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 2:57 PM
I haven't really come on these forums for a while due to exams then summer etc... But the forums seem less active than they used to be, especially this Girls forum. :/
I remember the days we fought over Chris Pine and had drama and venting so much that we could barely keep up with each others problems.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr

Page 116 of 117