Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 2:55 AM
Default WCIF American Horror Story custom content?
Where could I find American Horror Story or just some creepy stuff like scary outfits,objects,worlds and maybe some darker lighting to make Sims 3 more darker and gritty like in AHS?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 1:33 PM Last edited by murfee : 26th Sep 2018 at 1:57 PM.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 12:22 AM
Thank you. I'm still looking for more creepy outfits,objects and dark lighting to make the game look more creepy.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 2:27 AM
leaving a comment here because I too would like to see items from AHS too ^.^
already nabbed what murfee posted, thank yous

side note: I hated season 7 lmao
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 2:45 AM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 27th Sep 2018 at 2:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
leaving a comment here because I too would like to see items from AHS too ^.^
already nabbed what murfee posted, thank yous

side note: I hated season 7 lmao

Me too but it it's hard for me to explain it. Could you tell me why you hate it?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Thank you. I'm still looking for more creepy outfits,objects and dark lighting to make the game look more creepy.

Is there something you're looking for specifically, though? A link or picture reference? Cuz creepy outfits & objects is too broad.
And by dark lighting, do you mean like A) black light / dimmer / lighting mod effects, or B) actual dark themed creepily shaped lights?

In any even, maybe this post will help-- I made it at the same time I was working on the AHS: Coven lot I linked you to: http://ninthcirclets3cc.tumblr.com/...estions-for-ts3
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 1:33 AM
A and B, I would like to make the game as dark as it can be. I'm not really looking for anything specific just as long as the outfits and the objects look creepy. I could try to find some pictures if you really want a reference though.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Is there something you're looking for specifically, though? A link or picture reference? Cuz creepy outfits & objects is too broad.
And by dark lighting, do you mean like A) black light / dimmer / lighting mod effects, or B) actual dark themed creepily shaped lights?

In any even, maybe this post will help-- I made it at the same time I was working on the AHS: Coven lot I linked you to: http://ninthcirclets3cc.tumblr.com/...estions-for-ts3

I know this thread is old, but with new Season of AHS Apocalypse that just came out, I was searching for some CC related to the show. First of all, can I just give a fricken standing ovation to Murfee :lovestruc .... Also I find that playing in the Custom World of Derielle is awesome for any kind of Gothic, witch, demonic, horror story telling you're trying to do. It's set up for a True Blood Remake or story telling, but Louisiana is just the perfect set up for any and all Gothic/Occult tales to me.. (I'm a Anne Rice fanatic). Also check out Murfeel's https://ninthcirclets3cc.tumblr.com/ for more occult cc as well.. Great finds, and the website is just a delight if you're into that kind of thing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 5:10 AM
^^Seconding that. Murf's stuff is awesome, it works great for my storyline, given that it's set in Twinbrook and full of the dark bayou stuffeths.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 4:44 AM
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Thanks, y'all.