Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:18 AM
Default Disabling (existing) sliders for certain age groups
Greetings!
I have a bunch of sliders in my mod folder that came with morphs for toddlers. They often produce odd features on offspring, especially when combined. How would I go about disabling these sliders for specific age groups without remaking them from scratch? I've made custom sliders myself before, but that's were my knowledge ends. Any help/ideas would be appreciated!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
I know nothing about sliders, but after a quick look I see in the BGEO resources
of a few sliders a field named AgeGender that you can edit with Grid. Maybe it's
what you are looking for or maybe not, I haven't tried.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Revery : 7th Mar 2015 at 2:58 PM.
Thanks! This brought me a step closer... setting the LOD values to 0 in the appropriate age group disabled my test slider for toddlers, however it's messed up for every other age now for some reason >.<. I will have to find a way around this.

Edit: I figured it out. The trick was to only edit out the "LastIndex" value, leaving the rest alone. But thanks again for giving me the necessary input .