Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:19 AM
Default Risky Woohoo
I would really dig a risky woohoo.

Also some sort of way to ensure you get the gender you want, or can have multiple births .

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 7:51 PM
I second that, risky woohoo would be great!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alundra

Also some sort of way to ensure you get the gender you want, or can have multiple births .

I'm still very much looking forward to a risky woohoo mod. I wish I were smart enough to just do it myself because it was one of my favorite mods ever made for Sims 3. Has anyone heard of any news about a mod like this happening anytime soon?
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 9:20 PM
I'd also like this.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alundra

Here is a pregnancy mod I use in my game. You can choose the gender of the babies and also how many you want to have.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547232

Its not a risky woohoo mod just a pregnancy mod that allows you to choose gender as well as single, twins or triplets.....
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:24 PM
Oh yes. I've been looking everywhere for a risky woohoo mod. I hope someone creates one soon.