Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 1:55 AM
Default Happy Holiday stuff
Okay so I've purchased this holiday pack twice, and both times the serial number has been missing is anyone else have this issue? One was bought online from QVC and I returned it due to the serial number missing, the other was bought today and the same thing and it was at EBGames. Does anyone know what I can do about this?
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM
There is no serial number. You just install it and you're done.
#3 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:20 AM
It is the skimpiest pack going. It's just an install of the objects and small changes associated with the pack (like the New Years Party). I don't even think you can register it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:03 AM
I must say you guys are a lot more helpful than that silly outsourced supposed 'tech support' EA offers. I didn't know it wasn't supposed to have one either
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:12 AM
Thanks guys, I wonder how many people returned it because of this issue. You'd think they'd say something that you didn't need one.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:41 PM
How do you make a holiday roast? My computer won't let me...

"No, college is for women who don't want to marry the first idiot they meet and squeeze out his bastard, moron children." Laura Prepon from That's 70's Show
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VeryAlliegh
How do you make a holiday roast? My computer won't let me...

You have to buy and place a cornucopia somewhere on your lot. I think it's found in Decorative-Miscellaneous, not sure.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:46 PM
Tank you, Appannepeh.

"No, college is for women who don't want to marry the first idiot they meet and squeeze out his bastard, moron children." Laura Prepon from That's 70's Show
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:53 PM
I was confused about the serial code thing aswell. Its an okay pack. I use the christmas tree now in winter now that I have seasons